Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal ADOLF HITLER suffered the dogpill GTFIH

Do you FINALLY accept the brutal dogpill?

• It can no longer be denied

• I choose to close my eyes

• Awoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
I am broken. No man is safe from the dogpill. You can conquer all of Europe and you'll still be cucked by a dog.

As you all know, Adolf Hitler wed his mistress, Eva Braun, in 1945. Those who dig deeper into his life may be aware that despite being the Fuhrer, Hitler was being blueballed by his wife.

Well, if she wasn't fucking Hitler who was she fucking? Her dogs of course. Hitler enthusiasts will know that Hitler had a German Shepherd named Blondi, and that he loved the dog dearly. However, with her depraved mind, Eva saw it as an inferior mate, and she often abused it.

Blondi was not her love. No, she had two lovers, and they were two Scottish Terriers named Negus and Stasi. This has been theorized by a few historians.

In the end, Hitler is one of the most influential figures of all time. However, two Staffies fucked his wife more than him.

BONUS BRUTAL: Note that both dogs are black and one is named NEGUS. She was literally getting BBC from dog.

You are going insane on dogpill, matie

Sex with human would be painful, but with a dog - not? What? Really?

Whoever denies the dogpill can't be considered as blackpilled tbh

Dog pill is on the same level of bullshit as "looks don't matter". It's pure retardation. It detracts from the black pill.

This is a shame because you've made based threads before.

Dog pill is on the same level of bullshit as "looks don't matter". It's pure retardation. It detracts from the black pill.

Cope. Women fuck dogs.

I am broken. No man is safe from the dogpill. You can conquer all of Europe and you'll still be cucked by a dog.

View attachment 719556

As you all know, Adolf Hitler wed his mistress, Eva Braun, in 1945. Those who dig deeper into his life may be aware that despite being the Fuhrer, Hitler was being blueballed by his wife.

View attachment 719540

Well, if she wasn't fucking Hitler who was she fucking? Her dogs of course. Hitler enthusiasts will know that Hitler had a German Shepherd named Blondi, and that he loved the dog dearly. However, with her depraved mind, Eva saw it as an inferior mate, and she often abused it.

View attachment 719569

Blondi was not her love. No, she had two lovers, and they were two Scottish Terriers named Negus and Stasi. This has been theorized by a few historians.

View attachment 719558

View attachment 719561

View attachment 719565

View attachment 719568

In the end, Hitler is one of the most influential figures of all time. However, two Staffies fucked his wife more than him.

BONUS BRUTAL: Note that both dogs are black and one is named NEGUS. She was literally getting BBC from dog.
Woah she really was that ugly JA

@Adolf Hitler

By the way Eva looks ugly

Daily reminder that 1 out of 200 vaginas contain canine semen, which means that over the last 9 days, 0.5% of women have been inseminated by a dog. Not accounting for dog inseminations older than 9 days and sex with dogs without the vagina getting inseminated with canine semen.
@tehgymcel420 @Transcended Trucel @based_meme
And yet there dog pill deniers to this day posting on .is.

Over for Hitlercels

View attachment 719556

View attachment 719540

View attachment 719569

View attachment 719558

View attachment 719561

View attachment 719565

View attachment 719568

My negus

View: https://youtu.be/hgExTrqH0n8

V-2 Rocket Dogpill

Okay, that's it guys, celibate no more, time to finally start dogmaxxxing

Standard caucusoid activity tbh. Hitler was incel though so he was based.

May I demand more informations?

Everything was clarified sufficiently when I was tagged in 2020, though I'm about to revive a new thread.

I remember Eva Braun moaning while the dog was in her room :fuk:
You should've killed that cheating whore,then kill Neggus,then conquer the world.

Every man's weaknesses is a woman .

No it proves the depravity of femsharts

The dog pill is responsible for genocide

No it proves the depravity of femsharts
A small minority of foids fucking dogs doesn't prove anything. The fact that they are hardcore hypergamous sluts is what's degenerate about them.

No wonder hitler coped with "muh aryans". He was an incel and got cucked by the dogpill. Brutal!

I don’t understand why Hitler didn’t just fuck a ton of baddies when he was in power. He was the dictator of Germany people literally worshipped him. He could’ve banged new bitches every day but instead went into his bunker to binge on meth and get cucked by dogs.