Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Admitting you are a SUBHUMAN after years of coping

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
You have just been outcasted in elementary middle school hs and lost his. But don't worry. You're still young. It doesn't mean you're a subhuman. :forcedsmile:

I keep playing rewinds in my head :lul: it's so obvious looking back.

It's cope that men peak at 35+. If you lost in high school, that stays with your for life

It's cope that men peak at 35+. If you lost in high school, that stays with your for life
all the sex havers i know had romantic experiences in high school.

Yeah, it's pretty brutal. If I don't distract myself the pain becomes too much.

Yeah, my ego was so big, that it took me way too-long to stop coping and just accept that I'm subhuman. Which isn't a bad thing to admit.

Last edited:
all the sex havers i know had romantic experiences in high school.
Same. Nobody who was KHHV all through high school ended up right in life

My high school experience was ruined by the plandemic lockdowns
Mine too, but it wouldn't have mattered much I figure. I was there almost the whole 9th grade year and didn't make a single friend. How old are you? I'm a few months past 19.

Mine too, but it wouldn't have mattered much I figure. I was there almost the whole 9th grade year and didn't make a single friend. How old are you? I'm a few months past 19.
I'm 21

Attachments

• 1f362643b7007a1ff84630d33e8e5a7fdd9a3c7006da5afba99f3070092603f6.png
    1f362643b7007a1ff84630d33e8e5a7fdd9a3c7006da5afba99f3070092603f6.png
    176.4 KB · Views: 3
Brutal. So the pandemic hit near the end of your high school years. You were probably fucked regardless if you never came close to getting a gf before that

Brutal. So the pandemic hit near the end of your high school years. You were probably fucked regardless if you never came close to getting a gf before that
I'm 23 giga over for wizards

My birthday is in August, so i turned 19 after i graduated in June of 2022
It hit in the second half of my sophomore year

My birthday is in August, so i turned 19 after i graduated in June of 2022
It hit in the second half of my sophomore year
I see. In that case, it might have messed things up for you

So much time has passed. I can't believe how old I am.
Same tbh. 19 feels pretty old when you suffered with the health issues I have and all the loneliness. As we both know, losing a parent at a young age is so brutal

Same tbh. 19 feels pretty old when you suffered with the health issues I have and all the loneliness. As we both know, losing a parent at a young age is so brutal
Idk 19 is a pretty young and naive age. It was for me at least I was a late bloomer.

Maybe you wouldn't be incel if not for the lockdown. I bet that created a lot of incels
I feel like i might still would've been since i'm not fully NT and a manlet
I also was obese in high school (i'm overweight now)

My family deluded me into thinking i was good looking at a young age, and so did my friend's parents. It made me genuinely think that i was good looking throughout my childhood. It was when i was 14 i realised that they were all lying.

I have a facial deformity on my philtrum which makes me easily sub3 and ruins my facial harmony completely

I feel like i might still would've been since i'm not fully NT and a manlet
I also was obese in high school (i'm overweight now)
Might have been screwed regardless then. Hard to say