Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Admit it IT, you WANT us to suffer.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
You say you want us to leave IS and other Incel related sites. On paper that sounds good to the average person.
However, the reason you want us to leave this site isn't because you want us to improve our lives, (we could rope tomorrow and you cunts would shit on our graves) it's because you want to BluePill us, so we aren't a supposed threat to you. By stripping a man of his BasedNess and turning him into a mindless NPC, (who will turn on his former Brocels) that's one less Incel to potentially threaten you. Here's the thing though, when an Incel goes ER, that's simply a natural response to the life full of shittiness Soyciety has forced down his throat.
A consequence of Soyciety's treatment of him. Because the world's laws are designed with subhuman suffering in mind, so Chads and Stacies can watch with sadistic glee as he suffers in lifelong torment. Again, by turning him into an NPC, you fuckers get to avoid your punishment for how horrifically you treated him.
If Soyciety could learn to accept guys for who they are to begin with, he would (almost certainly) never become an Incel and go ER in the first place.
Now do I plan on going ER anytime soon? No, not at all. I'm too high inhib for that (consider yourselves lucky) and it would be a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
But always remember this IT, Incels are every bit the monsters Soyciety makes them.

Last edited:
just work on urself bro :p

lol, it's not just IT, every normie wants non-normies to suffer.

I'd say we have a revolution as the solution!

IT are such fucking hypocrites.

They want to bluepill us so we end up like the guy who betabuxxed for his best girl friend single mother only for her to date his older brother