Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Admins & Mods

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
what a great and helpful list that is very accurate on what it describes

An apartheid between mods and admins

there is a "most solutions" part even though i have never seen a solution to anything posted here
View attachment 863175
they implemented an "ask the incel" subforum that lasted for a few days and was removed due to massive backlash. if you gave an answer the mods thought "answered" the question you were given a solution point.

hence why there is a number beside it, i guess they got lazy and renamed it to "Admins & Mods" in some spots without actually updating what users to show.

they implemented an "ask the incel" subforum that lasted for a few days and was removed due to massive backlash. if you gave an answer the mods thought "answered" the question you were given a solution point.

hence why there is a number beside it, i guess they got lazy and renamed it to "Admins & Mods" in some spots without actually updating what users to show.
Most well-developed feature on .is. :feelsokman:

oh yeah i remember that disgusting ask an incel subforum, it was added in middle of may then removed shortly after. if that stayed there then the forum would have became even more of a joke

Most well-developed feature on .is. :feelsokman:
mods really gathered around and came up with an idea to let zoo visitors mock what we believe under the veil of "asking a question" and let foids have accounts in an incel only space and all okay'd it.

if this forum was a democracy, they would have all lost their positions by now.

Good to know.
some more info on it:

anyone could make an account and claim a username (depriving genuine users of name choices)

foids were also allowed. JFL

I see, good information.

@Master just remove this one already
it keeps giving new users false idea and they will contact the wrong "mods" when having problems

oh yeah i remember that disgusting ask an incel subforum, it was added in middle of may then removed shortly after. if that stayed there then the forum would have became even more of a joke
mods really gathered around and came up with an idea to let zoo visitors mock what we believe under the veil of "asking a question" and let foids have accounts in an incel only space and all okay'd it.

if this forum was a democracy, they would have all lost their positions by now.
When was this ?