Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ADHDcels I see in real life

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
You try to say one sentence to these guys and they legitimately can't concentrate long enough until you finish the sentence. Like they are checking their phone, seeing a bird in the background, hearing a car noise, often just walking away they have so much nervous energy. Because deeper points and ideas require paragraphs or even much longer, these guys have no concept of deeper meanings.

Its not even their faults their brain is just so fucked up they legitimately can't concentrate on one thing for more than few seconds.

Its another example of how bad the genetics in our society is, where 'normal' is what I would classify as ADHD. Eg.. the very low attention span of a normie. But like I said normies inability to listen and concentrate it is 'normal'. I am talking beyond that. Its one reason I barely ever talk to anyone is there is so few people who are capable of talking.

Anyway I've seen outright high-tier normies who girls keep leaving them because the guy legitimately cannot concentrate. So the woman tries to talk with him, and hes just not able to. Eg.. he literally cannot make it through one sentence without checking his phone or hearing a car noise in the background and going to investigate.

Women on the other hand they actually are able to talk and have a conversation and be calm. The problem is they don't want to talk to me because of looks.

Last edited:
ADHD + manletism is horrible.
Mind wanders whenever I'm having to listening to something of diffulty beyond my threshold(my threshold isn't very high)

I have ADHD. I could concentrate in a normal conversation, but my ability to get tasks done and my overall common sense is non-existent.

I have ADHD. I could concentrate in a normal conversation, but my ability to get tasks done and my overall common sense is non-existent.
Exactly this.

People are using phones more than they should

ADHD + manletism is horrible.
Mind wanders whenever I'm having to listening to something of diffulty beyond my threshold(my threshold isn't very high)

Ya something I used to get frustrated by what seemed like most guys seem to have pretty serious ADHD to one level or another, but then I realized its not their fault. They are trying to concentrate they just can't.

With good looking guys who can't carry on a conversation women don't like being around them much, but once in a blue Moon when the woman is horny she can have him over. And he can do work for her and make money she can spend as men tend to able to do physical things.

But with manletism the woman never wants to be around the guy, not even when she is horny.
People are using phones more than they should

Ya several guys I literally cannot talk to them because they can't make it through me saying something without checking their phone and then losing concentration and not being able to follow the conversation.

They can only do like simple tasks someone instructs them to do.

Last edited:
I agree with a good portion of what you said, though some clarifications:

I don't think that "it is not their fault". Its more complicated. It is and it isn't. First, let me say, as someone who knows quite a bit about this subject from my personal and professional experience, I don't even believe ADHD exists. It's a complete and total bandage made up by the mental health system to cover a very WIDE range of phenomena which they just are not able (and obviously don't care to) explain. In fact, if you give any Psychologist or Psychiatrist this answer, most run away because they are afraid it means they have to examine more of normie human society (including themselves) and that is BIG "NO NO" in mental health field.

They have a saying:
"Keep it simple, Stupid !" - they use it when a person is having a psychotic breakdown, and it can be useful in that regard in the very short term, but it also ends up being a uber-bandage for the long term problems they do not want to see.

You try to say one sentence to these guys and they legitimately can't concentrate long enough until you finish the sentence. Like they are checking their phone, seeing a bird in the background, hearing a car noise, often just walking away they have so much nervous energy. Because deeper points and ideas require paragraphs or even much longer, these guys have no concept of deeper meanings.
Much of this happens because today, the crap which we are told to pay attention to, is so seductive and unreasonable (think about the Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche's logic) telling everyone they can and will be the ultimate Alpha individual if they but only would actualize their full potential. It's rubbish and it makes everybody behave like a superman. Then comes a few other chapters in this saga but eventually you can see that people no longer know what to concentrate on, or even how to behave. Everyone is lost, therefore, it becomes reasonable to shoot around from object to object, idea to idea, and thought to thought without fully developing everything.

Its not even their faults their brain is just so fucked up they legitimately can't concentrate on one thing for more than few seconds.
This is exactly what I described above, and gave the reasons. Yes, and we have all grown up (give or take) this way. Our brains are "fucked up" by all the useless stimuli we are getting, and the lack of any codes of real behavior to protect us. Add to that the natural biological instincts when pretty women are around us, and everything goes haywire.

Its another example of how bad the genetics in our society is, where 'normal' is what I would classify as ADHD. Eg.. the very low attention span of a normie. But like I said normies inability to listen and concentrate it is 'normal'. I am talking beyond that. Its one reason I barely ever talk to anyone is there is so few people who are capable of talking.
Yes. It's easier online anyway.

Anyway I've seen outright high-tier normies who girls keep leaving them because the guy legitimately cannot concentrate. So the woman tries to talk with him, and hes just not able to. Eg.. he literally cannot make it through one sentence without checking his phone or hearing a car noise in the background and going to investigate.
Yes but don't just blame the males, your seeing a skewed portion of the population. Trust me, Millennial girls born after 2005 are exactly like this, even worse AND they expect praise for being this way also !

Women on the other hand they actually are able to talk and have a conversation and be calm. The problem is they don't want to talk to me because of looks.
Some, but not all. I used to feel this way, and I totally understand where you are coming from. Yes, if the girl is relatively pretty (like above you) then she will not want to talk to you beyond a certain very short limit because she doesn't see it to be of any value for her. Sexual attraction plays a big role here. But, it's not just the looks. Women want everything in one place, and the prettier they are, the more value they add to that. Also, don't be fooled. Many of them aren't actually " listening" to you. They are able to make you think they are listening. The calmness is mostly fear, I believe. They are trying to figure out your "angle". The fear keeps them calm, I suspect.

ADHD is the fakest, gayest, most meme disorder out there. Just stop acting stupid. Sharpen your mind , you're being hunted and shat upon.