Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ADHDcells should take Zinc instead of Adderall

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
If you've got ADHD, ur likely zinc deficient.
Unlike Adderall, which effects sleep and turns you into an OCD autist, zinc has many benefits including makes you low inhib enough to approach toilets and tell them to "suck your dick"when they reject you. Your also more relaxed sleep better longer, and can focus....

Don’t think I have adhd tbh, but Ive taken zinc before and it’s nice.

makes you low inhib enough to approach toilets and tell them to "suck your dick"when they reject you
just get charged with sexual harassment theory

I've been zincmaxxing for a month now and I am not chad yet

i drink b complex with zinc and magnesium

Uh oh stinky. Forgot to take my think pills (nice freudian slip here) since last hardcore ldar. Thanks for the reminder.

i need adderall tbh

I need to try Zinc.

Lmfao this is the most ridiculous thread title I've ever seen :feelskek: think those zinc pills might be laced with xanax brocel.

Is zinc even psychoactive? Don't get me wrong amphetamines can fuck you up bad, but they actually work for concentration.

Best drug for ADHDcels is modafinil in my experience, helps you concentrate but isn't anywhere near as addictive as amph.

we need ritalin

Just eat enough meat - it contains all the zinc you need.

I have severe ADHD and I use Adderrall everyday in a very high dose (prescribed) , and without it I can’t study. It’s a curse. I’ve took Ritalin and concerta together (72mg concerta + 2 Ritalin 10 mg tablets in the morning and at night) and adderrall is way better in my opinion. It gives me energy, focus, and a will to live.

I Zincmaxxed for 6 weeks and by week 7 women were begging me to creampie them, said noone ever.

Thanks for the tip!

Lmfao this is the most ridiculous thread title I've ever seen :feelskek: think those zinc pills might be laced with xanax brocel.

Is zinc even psychoactive? Don't get me wrong amphetamines can fuck you up bad, but they actually work for concentration.

Best drug for ADHDcels is modafinil in my experience, helps you concentrate but isn't anywhere near as addictive as amph.

Zinc is not psychoactive. Unless you're dying of zinc deficiency, you're only going to get a placebo effect.
Anyone who recommends supplements needs to try actual drugs.

Zinc is not psychoactive. Unless you're dying of zinc deficiency, you're only going to get a placebo effect.
Anyone who recommends supplements needs to try actual drugs.
This x1000, always hated supplementcels. Not OP per se but just the gymcel lying retards who think supplements can get you any kind of decent results at all. It's like comparing running shoes to a ferrari.