Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Addressing some of the stupidest shit fe-fails regularly say about us.

Linky Love

Linky Love

The Hero of Incels
★★★★★
Wall of text TL;DR I know but feel free to add your own fe-fail talking points and answers to this if you like buddy boyos. I've only created this topic now because I read some brocel's thread yesterday that pissed me off about some dumb cunt going undercover on us here then running her ignorant mouth about us on yet another retarded topic these idiot females make without fully thinking through.

Dumb bitch complaint #1 we see it all the time in their faggy little estrogen laden articles whining about us...

1. Waaaah! Inkwells hate wahmen yet still seem to desire us!! How does that make any sense?!! Waaaaahhh!!

Answer: We can't help that we are biologically drawn to your physical form on a genetic evolutionary level you dumb broad.

2. If we're so bad why do those stupid inkwells want us so much huh? You tell me that!

Answer: Again what we HATE or rather what is "bad" about you modern SKANKS is your awful personali-teeheehees and the self destructive BEHAVIORS that go with that. If you feel like inkwells and men in general only view you as SEX OBJECTS these days there's a very good reason for that.

IT IS BECAUSE YOU REPEATEDLY DEMONSTRATE IN THE MODERN WORLD THAT THIS IS ALL THAT YOU ARE GOOD FOR!

None of you that remain in "current year" have any traces of femininity about you which is to say kindness, a caring nature, class, submissiveness and empathy.

Instead you're all mean spirited cunts that so desperately seem to want to be men you either LARP as the worst of us by becoming overly type A personalities such as overly confrontational and assholishly direct and some of you even go the extra mile by having your vaginas mutilated into some bastardized form of a penis while you get on testosterone hormone to more fully look the part of a man. The rest of you that are too cowardly or timid to do this simply become dykes.

3. Inkwells are so entitled, they want a woman to wash their socks, be their glorified housekeeper and provide them sex on demand! Not to mention their entitlement extends even to wanting to use us and any children we would god forbid have for them as their very reason for living!! As if!!

Answer: None of us give a damn about the housekeeping business that you dumb broads keep strawmanning out there like so much useless feces but even if we DID care about this and it WAS a strong desire of ours its not like any of you coddled, sheltered and SPOILED BRATS even know how to wash your own socks much less ours, nor can any of you cook worth a damn either. So why would we want you for housekeeper + chef when you're all horribly unqualified for said jobs and we can experience far higher quality work by visiting the local Mcdonalds or having some well paid asian person do our laundry for us?

Sex on demand? Hey why would you object to this?? Most of you acquiesce to being some ass ugly nigger gorilla's whore so why not an ugly inkwell too?? Oh right because we don't have the high status of being a rapper or sport's star as many hideous looking blacks do these days and you only want either good looking or fame maxxed Chads only.

This last part shows your abject stupidity and utter cluelessness due to years of your own entitlement and coddling.

When those of us reveal this desire of ours ie which is to say we desire this that or the other thing as our very reason to live this isn't something for you to argue about or even critique as it is simply sharing an evolutionary programmed desire within ourselves no different than how you foids are apparently evolutionarily programmed to be stupid, naieve and self destructive and not recognize when you're being manipulated by mainstream media or the current ass ugly nigger groid that you're with for a specific agenda.

I digress...

Most if not all of you dumb cunts have ever had to go without, never had to experience privations of any kind.

Not having a man of some sort and or an idea of love or being loved is an utterly alien concept to you.

Thus its easy and cavelier for you to say to us "no one is owed anything sweety" and while that may infact be true you're so self destructively stupid you don't understand in your ignorance and your selfishness that this mentality has set up a world that is even more dangerous and hateful of women than even our small community can manage by itself when we do vent out against you.

You see? Because two can play that game.

You're not owed men's protection from criminals or help when you're vehicle breaks down on the side of the road and needs a tire change.

Taking that logic even one step further if your boyfriend or husband decides one day that beating you half to death or to death over something stupid and assholish you no doubt said to him or about his family in your typical absent minded and careless way might be a good idea I want you to remember if you manage to survive the beating and you see one of us around that could've helped you by at least calling the police if not pulling him off of you...

I want you to remember your own words that "no one is owed anything".

Don't be a hypocrite and try and sue us for not being your "good samaritan" but instead "woman up" and accept the consquences of the uncaring dog eat dog society which you have helped to impose upon us all.

Remember we're not trained police officers, MMA fighters or Hollywood stuntmen and our Tracfone mobile minutes are no less valueable than your own are to you.

So instead you should use your non existant female logic and simply blame one of your legions of white knight cucks for not being there to "save" your ass while you were in your bind as I'm sure you won't even need to sue the cuck to get any money or sympathy out of him.

He will just mortgage his house if necessary to make you happy.

It's no surprise they make up these blatant lies, considering they have no actual arguments or points against the bitter truth that is the blackpill; they have to either keep up their willful or plain delusional views about themselves, in the case of hypergamous ITfoids, or cope with their own genetic curse of physical unattractiveness, in the case of ITcopers. :feelsjuice:

They can never understand our perspective, or even come close to regarding our experiences for what they really are, a showcase of the discrimination towards subhumans; they have no reality-based "perspective", only their own delusion/purposeful gaslighting of their actions and their thoughts to shroud their contempt of sub 5 males and hypergamy. :feelsUgh:

As can be expected from the gender artificially elevated and given the utmost privilege to worship Chad and engage in the usual discriminatory treatment towards sub 5 males with virtually no consequences, and no need to really develop any sort of inhibition, self-awareness or critical thinking; ultimately, all they look out for is themselves and the hypergamy and moral degeneracy they wish to keep being enabled by the elites puppeteering our society... :feelsclown:

There are the obvious two of how we're all white neo-Nazis ready to wage a race war all at times due to the blackpill... :feelsUgh:

As well as completely missing the mark and assuming we're secret Chadlite redpill PUA-types. :feelskek:

Nice post but it kind of rambles on a bit too much towards the end

1. Waaaah! Inkwells hate wahmen yet still seem to desire us!! How does that make any sense?!! Waaaaahhh!!

Answer: We can't help that we are biologically drawn to your physical form on a genetic evolutionary level you dumb broad.
The absolute vast majority of men throughout history treated women like literal cattle but still got laid and had children.

Having daughters will forever be cucked, how could a man be mentally prepared to raise a sex object?

Nice post but it kind of rambles on a bit too much towards the end
Yeah it’s been an unfortunate life long problem of mine ie sometimes I can be very concise and to the point while other times I ramble and blather on far too much.

Based post, brocel :feelsYall:

Having daughters will forever be cucked, how could a man be mentally prepared to raise a sex object?
It's only cucked if you don't hand her off to the right people. The person you hand her off to should be an extension of yourself. In effect, you're still fucking your daughter.

High iq thread and a good informative read for all new CuckTears visitors :foidSoy:

Jewtears won’t touch this

It's only cucked if you don't hand her off to the right people. The person you hand her off to should be an extension of yourself. In effect, you're still fucking your daughter.
If your a father it’s delusional to think you have control over how your toilet behaves including what man she gets in the west especially at 18 years of age,

I don’t do mental gymnastics, the “right” man would be able to enjoy her holes and I can’t

If your a father it’s delusional to think you have control over how your toilet behaves including what man she gets in the west especially at 18 years of age,

I don’t do mental gymnastics, the “right” man would be able to enjoy her holes and I can’t
True, but that's how it should be. Fathers should get the final say in their daughter's life decisions.