Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Addiction" is for mentally weak fags and foids

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

Wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy
★★★★★
Through multiple intermittent periods of intense substance use I have literally never gotten addicted to anything. For a while in late 2022 I was drinking like 3 litres of beer a day consecutively and then once it lost its appeal I would just naturally stop drinking until I felt like it again. Like I'd literally have beers that I brought up to my room with the intention of drinking them sit by my bedside for weeks on end untouched. Similar story with weed where I completely stopped doing it at college after being a stoner before that and I experienced zero symptoms of withdrawal other than occasionally thinking "damn it'd feel good to get high right now" to myself in passing. I don't think I've ever intentionally "quit" any drugs as part of a conscious effort to improve my health or whatever but it would be a completely effortless endeavor. Unironically "addiction" like the shit where you cant stop and are sad and crying and shit is for mentally weak fags and foids

Can you quit jerking it?
Realistically I never would because nofap is a meme that originates from american evangelical christian culture and I have no reason to care about it. Nofappers who gaslight themselves into believing that they are literal heroin addicts on account of their habit and still can't muster up the minimal amount of competence and willpower required to stop doing it are definitely completely mentally subhuman and retarded though