Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Adderall vs modafinil?

• Thread starter Deleted member 13322
  • Start date
Deleted member 13322

Deleted member 13322

KHHV
-
Really considering experimenting with adderall, ritalin and modafinil to increase productivity at uni. I have a terrible attention span so I think these drugs would help me big time. I don't have a prescription so not entirely sure where to buy them safely online. Think I'll start off with modafinil as it's apparrently non-addictive and has little side effects compared to the other two.

Anyone ever experiment with prescription nootropics?

I´ve tried ritalin a couple of times. It really does the trick if you want to study for hours, also flattens most of your feelings which i thought is a pro.

I´ve tried ritalin a couple of times. It really does the trick if you want to study for hours, also flattens most of your feelings which i thought is a pro.
Where did you get it?

Where did you get it?
I have friends who got prescriptions but also only use it for studying. I would recommend starting with the 10 mg pills. try to stay clear from dealers.

I have friends who got prescriptions but also only use it for studying. I would recommend starting with the 10 mg pills. try to stay clear from dealers.
I have no friends:feelsrope:. My trueceldom is really screwing me

I have no friends:feelsrope:. My trueceldom is really screwing me
you got your fellow incels right? But if you really want a prescription, the tests they make you take are easy to fake. Depending in the counrty you live in the government can actually pay for it

adderall by far.
modafinal has no dopamine release, makes you feel uncomfortably awake and sober.

Anyone ever experiment with prescription nootropics?

Yes. I took Vyvanse and eventually stopped due to suicidal thoughts/paranoia.

My current regimen is Concerta 36mg + L-Tyrosine.