Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Adam Lanza had an interesting view on women

• Thread starter RemoveNormalfags
  • Start date
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
I'm reading an article about desperate identities right now and look what I found.

He commented somewhere:
Fuckin women just use their pussy all day long, use it to get money, use it to get power.

Check this (copied out of the article):
He viewed a safe-sex ad with “an animated drawing of a penis traveling around a bathroom (graffiti) wall looking for a mate, and getting rejected. At the very end, it puts on a condom and is welcomed by several drawings of vaginas.” Lanza’s response was, “In reality, the penis at the end would get a gun and go on a rampage. No seriously.”
Apparently in Lanza’s view, sexual frustration would lead to mass murder.

He also wrote a whole article about the selfishness of women:

Adam Lanza was incredibly blackpilled.

Last edited:
well it is expected, when that accumulated rage gets worse and worse, as years go by being sexless. Copes will lose all effect and you either have the rope or to an hero.

Also based Lanza by saving those kids from future turmoil.

well it is expected, when that accumulated rage gets worse and worse, as years go by being sexless. Copes will lose all effect and you either have the rope or to an hero.
True, but I wouldn't even say that being sexless was his main problem. His whole sexuality was fucked up and he had much deeper problems.

Adam Lanza was high IQ af

Adam is in many ways more relatable and interesting than ER, speaking as an autist who finds other autists relatable and interesting due to narcissism

That guy is pretty danm based and surprisingly high iq

Adam is in many ways more relatable and interesting than ER, speaking as an autist who finds other autists relatable and interesting due to narcissism
Yeah and imo he is even the most interesting mass murderer of all.

That guy is pretty danm based and surprisingly high iq
this is autismpill at work, where you think a guy is retarded just because he lacks conventional communication skills

Most school shooters are blackpilled

I skip and read this at the bottom

any context? to lazy to read it all,
the one who writes this seems blackpilled. if you tell me that a user in .co made this I would probably believe it

View attachment 353033
the one who writes this seems blackpilled. if you tell me that a user in .co made this I would probably believe it
Itsa female so i highly doubt it.

Polygamous societies are extremely violent as both academic research and history has proven time and time again. This is why traditional values and religion were put in place so order could be enforced and we could progress as a species. As these values begin to fall over time, our society will become more and more violent until we learn from our mistakes and implement order again (if we ever get there)

I'm reading an article about desperate identities right now and look what I found.

He commented somewhere:

Check this (copied out of the article):
He viewed a safe-sex ad with “an animated drawing of a penis traveling around a bathroom (graffiti) wall looking for a mate, and getting rejected. At the very end, it puts on a condom and is welcomed by several drawings of vaginas.” Lanza’s response was, “In reality, the penis at the end would get a gun and go on a rampage. No seriously.”
Apparently in Lanza’s view, sexual frustration would lead to mass murder.

He also wrote a whole article about the selfishness of women:

Adam Lanza was incredibly blackpilled.

Well we know they're incredibly selfish and self centred. I made a thread on it.
Polygamous societies are extremely violent as both academic research and history has proven time and time again. This is why traditional values and religion were put in place so order could be enforced and we could progress as a species. As these values begin to fall over time, our society will become more and more violent until we learn from our mistakes and implement order again (if we ever get there)

Why should one cop the lot if there are no laws in place saying so and if there are, then why so?
Ngl he wrote like a psychologist and a philosopher.

School shooters rarely are low IQ tbh

Last edited:
View attachment 353033
It seems like he is just showing some examples (but I could be wrong).
Check the whole page 3.

most of school shooters are based and should be make national hERoes

Personally i think hes a (((antigun propaganda hoax tool))), but ill look at the manifesto shit.