Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Adam 'AdvocateDoggy" Dooling is sexually harassing a fellow IT member

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/xbo090/the_sex_life_of_a_chadlite_a_very_mesmorizing_and/

So I am just killing it lately when it comes to fucking with IT heads with back to back 'hall-of-shame' posts. They try to roast my story outline about a Chadlte's sex life, but end up finding it more entertaining than the last Marvel movie. This bitch, Annie28, makes this comment about my story, vicariously reliving her trauma thru her stalker and none of it makes any sense. If you are gonna parody my story, maybe you shouldn't write it in the first person:

Doogycel lets his autist incel mask slip right at this moment. It kind of takes a bit of a stalker to realize that she talks about her stalker a lot. Especially since I presume you don't even KNOW Annie

3a

And then 'the ADVOCATE' goes full thug life . . .
4a

:feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: Based Doogycel! Blaming the victim like a woman hating incel. Andrew Tate would be proud of you. Annie tries to make a post on IT calling him out.

Doogy is an IT mod and is abusing his powers as a hard-earned feminist white-knight to victim blame, and delete her threads

These fucking hall-monitors live in a different reality, acting as though my story isn't realistic. The one person who actually knows a guy (probably because he is hot and wants to fuck him) like this gets downvoted for reporting reality.

2022 09 11 17 50 06 the sex life of a chadlite   a very mesmorizing and enticing read   Incel

How is it not exactly like Stiffler's life, when you just said he lives like this ??? :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 158

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/xbo090/the_sex_life_of_a_chadlite_a_very_mesmorizing_and/

So I am just killing it lately when it comes to fucking with IT heads with back to back 'hall-of-shame' posts. They try to roast my story outline about a Chadlte's sex life, but end up finding it more entertaining than the last Marvel movie. This bitch, Annie28, makes this comment about my story, vicariously reliving her trauma thru her stalker and none of it makes any sense. If you are gonna parody my story, maybe you shouldn't write it in the first person:

View attachment 654786

Doogycel lets his autist incel mask slip right at this moment. It kind of takes a bit of a stalker to realize that she talks about her stalker a lot. Especially since I presume you don't even KNOW Annie

View attachment 654789

View attachment 654790

:feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: Based Doogycel! Blaming the victim like a woman hating incel. Andrew Tate would be proud of you. Annie tries to make a post on IT calling him out.

View attachment 654793

Doogy is an IT mod and is abusing his powers as a hard-earned feminist white-knight to victim blame, and delete her threads

These fucking hall-monitors live in a different reality, acting as though my story isn't realistic. The one person who actually knows a guy (probably because he is hot and wants to fuck him) like this gets downvoted for reporting reality.

View attachment 654794

How is it not exactly like Stiffler's life, when you just said he lives like this ??? :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

Doogycel is quite the moderator... :feelsjuice:

He'll literally threaten to ban you for criticizing his wildly unfunny and overly lengthy photo essays. :feelskek:

I’m dying reading that Reddit post rn

View attachment 654786

View attachment 654789

View attachment 654790

View attachment 654793

View attachment 654794

Jfl, the ending of the story was hilarious. He becomes a born-again Christian and denounces sluts…after ripping through sluts in his youth. And the curry suicide part was icing on the cake.

And I’m kind of confused what’s happening in IT. Can you explain it a little bit?

I’m dying reading that Reddit post rn
Whoever wrote that post on this forum needs a medal, it’s hilarious.

Jfl, the ending of the story was hilarious. He becomes a born-again Christian and denounces sluts…after ripping through sluts in his youth. And the curry suicide part was icing on the cake.

And I’m kind of confused what’s happening in IT. Can you explain it a little bit?

Whoever wrote that post on this forum needs a medal, it’s hilarious.
I wrote that story :incel:

They basically reposted my story and are attempting to roast it but it's awkward as fuck because they are a bunch of cucks who only frame things in reference to Marvel movies, Futurama, and Rick and Morty. One of the commenters attempting to roast it inadvertently relives a trauma episode she is having with an internet stalker she obviously has issues with in a bipolar sort of way. Doogycel notices from her post history that she's obsessed with her stalker. He lets his mask slip by victim blaming her-- insinuating that her stalker problems are HER fault. She tries to call him out-- but because Doogycel is a mod, he deleted her threads.

Doogycel basically proves what we thought about him all along. That he's one of us, but perhaps more dishonest.

Last edited:
I wrote that story :incel:

They basically reposted my story and are attempting to roast it but it's awkward as fuck because they are a bunch of cucks who only frame things in reference to Marvel movies, Futurama, and Rick and Morty. One of the commenters attempting to roast it inadvertently relives a trauma episode she is having with an internet stalker she obviously has issues with in a bipolar sort of way. Doogycel notices from her post history that she's obsessed with her stalker. He lets his mask slip by victim blaming her-- insinuating that her stalker problems are HER fault. She tries to call him out-- but because Doogycel is a mod, he deleted her threads.

Doogycel basically proves what we thought about him all along. That he's one of us, but perhaps more dishonest.
Holy shit, it’s from 2019. They are so obsessed that they are digging through such old posts. And jfl at the IT drama, but I guess it’s consistent with how he blames victims whenever it occurs, whether with the stalker (it’s her fault) or incels (it’s out fault).

Based Doogycel

Its obvious the guys and the girls on that sub hate each other, all the women there browse FDS and the guys are cringe male feminists and these women want nothing to do with them

Maybe doogycel couldn't take it anymore since his pathetic attempts at being a male feminist didn't bear him any pussy

At least we incels are honest and we don't simp for women

Holy shit my nigga adam doogz was actually based as fuck :feelskek: he exposed that bih frfr :feelskek: :feelskek:

not a single word