Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Actually there are plenty of Chads just like there are plenty of high IQ gifted turbo-autists in STEM.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Women are surrounded by many many Chads that's why there's not enough incentive for them to settle down with lesser men. Go to a pool party or nightclub and it'll become apparent just how common Chad metrosexuality is.

This is similar to thinking that one is smart in high school only to get to a top university and find out that everyone around him is high IQ, autistic, and gifted.

In the last 20 years, there's been a process of concentrating gifted and privileged people so when they all gather at one or a few places, its bound to occur to you that you're not enough outdone by quality, but also quantity.

I wish one of those attention seeking ricecels actually succeed and play Roblox against the chads while livestreaming it so we can see equalization in action.

I wish one of those attention seeking ricecels actually succeed and play Roblox against the chads while livestreaming it so we can see equalization in action.
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

9mm blowing lungs (of chads), according to all great president biden, would be interesting to observe in action.

There are many intelligent, bright and successful Chads.

The notion they are meat-head guys that say just be confident bro is a meme. A false meme.

JFL there are plenty of chads in stem as well. I’ve heard many experiences of fucking Incels who work their ass of running into fucking chads when doing their masters who party all day and still ace the class.

:fuk: :fuk: . The idea that chads/Chadlites don’t succeed in academics or in career is giga cope. Don’t confuse chads with hyper NT ogres

The notion they are meat-head guys that say just be confident bro is a meme. A false meme.
It's so unfair. I wish they all get run over by trucks in accidents, their long limbs spitted off, their robust heads turned into blooded musks, to be consumed by the hellfire in funeral like the evil creatures they are.

This meme is probably rooted in the hollyjew propaganda about some ugly frame mogging ogre failing in life. The reality is a lot of hollyjew movies do have some truth when they portray the chadlite main character mogging the taller ugly muhhh frame mogging ogre. Ogres dont exist as much as they used to though compared to 20 years ago

It's so unfair. I wish they all get run over by trucks in accidents.

I am at college with a couple of them and honestly they live far more authentic lives than the vast majority of normie looking guys that have to operate on this gay neurotypical wavelength. Most Chad's personalities are authentic. You are free to express yourself on the world as a Chad.

This meme is probably rooted in the hollyjew propaganda about some ugly frame mogging ogre failing in life. The reality is a lot of hollyjew movies do have some truth when they portray the chadlite main character mogging the taller ugly muhhh frame mogging ogre. Ogres dont exist as much as they used to though compared to 20 years ago

Hahahahaha. Yeah.

Chad is carried by the winds of social memetics, if he doesn't excel at one subject his harem will compensate for him in any way they can and prop him up, chad cannot loose, and even if he is in the 50% percentile compared to the uber autistic 135 IQ spergs his halo effect and lifetime of honed sociability will carry him far greater then any raw autistic intellect.

JFL there are plenty of chads in stem as well.
Chads are very rare in STEM. I only saw ugly rice, curry, and sand autistcels there.

I am at college with a couple of them and honestly they live far more authentic lives than the vast majority of normie looking guys that have to operate on this gay neurotypical wavelength. Most Chad's personalities are authentic. You are free to express yourself on the world as a Chad.
Funny thing is that we incels can be authentic too. Chads and incels are so extreme that their views doesn't affect how other people view them. That's why I'm openly an Nazi these days because playing nice/pretending NT didn't get me pussy or even friends.

Chads are very rare in STEM. I only saw ugly rice, curry, and sand autistcels there.
In stuff like computer science sure. In the other fields nah. Plenty of chads in engineering and doing med degrees

Funny thing is that we incels can be authentic too. Chads and incels are so extreme that their views doesn't affect how other people view them. That's why I'm openly an Nazi these days because playing nice/pretending NT didn't get me pussy or even friends.

Yup. Although I am normie looking and still insist on maintaining authenticity, although it comes at a sacrifice of being shunned by the group.

'Who do you think you are?' 'Nah you ain't that guy'.

JFL there are plenty of chads in stem as well. I’ve heard many experiences of fucking Incels who work their ass of running into fucking chads when doing their masters who party all day and still ace the class.

:fuk: :fuk: . The idea that chads/Chadlites don’t succeed in academics or in career is giga cope. Don’t confuse chads with hyper NT ogres
:yes::yes::yes:
I'm a uni STEMcel and I have a gigh iq chad classmates Who don't told me he doesn't study at all except before exams and he stll sces them anyway
Meanwhile I put in more effort for lower grades because I'm low IQ :feelsrope:
I get the worst of both worlds while he gets the opposite :cryfeels:
I don't hate the guy though as he is quite friendly to me

Yup. Although I am normie looking and still insist on maintaining authenticity, although it comes at a sacrifice of being shunned by the group.

'Who do you think you are?' 'Nah you ain't that guy'.
Well, it depends if playing normie works. If it doesn't, feel free to play to your hearts content

Well, it depends if playing normie works. If it doesn't, feel free to play to your hearts content

Yeah I'll have to run that gay unoriginal mask game sometimes. It's easier to be authentic around LTNs jfl ngl. Esp if they are legit nerds.

I think of it as the incel chad horseshoe effect, both are unbound by social norms, chad with positive reinforcement and truecels with negative

Yeah I'll have to run that gay unoriginal mask game sometimes. It's easier to be authentic around LTNs jfl ngl. Esp if they are nerds.
Not my experience tho. Too many LTN/incel cucks. Like I'm not joking there was this 5'5 who shitted on me. Idc these days cus I don't get pussy anyway so I cast a big net and toss dog whistles there and then and see if I could make some uncle frens. I ranted about Jews once when working on a group oroject

I think of it as the incel chad horseshoe effect, both are unbound by social norms, chad with positive reinforcement and truecels with negative

I also think this works the same for non-NT guys too. They have no choice to be real.

I also think this works the same for non-NT guys too. They have no choice to be real.
Yes I have autism and infact I get social mogged by rice nerdcels (I'm on the another end, im a ogrecel) so it's pretty brutal for me due to my social anxiety.

Not my experience tho. Too many LTN/incel cucks. Like I'm not joking there was this 5'5 who shitted on me. Idc these days cus I don't get pussy anyway so I cast a big net and toss dog whistles there and then and see if I could make some uncle frens. I ranted about Jews once when working on a group oroject

Hahahaha.

Turbo manlets shitting on you jfl. The levels of delusion these midgets will go to to fit in to a western culture that is empty and non-existent.

Yes I have autism and infact I get social mogged by rice nerdcels (I'm on the another end, im a ogrecel) so it's pretty brutal for me due to my social anxiety.

If you ever looksmax to normie looking just play the eccentric guy. It's hard to pull off but I've seen it done. You just have to know when to talk and when to keep it quiet.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back