Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Actually not desiring relationships or sex

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
For the first time in my life since puberty I have been going through days like that. It feels so fucking great to actually want to do other stuff more than that, I didn't even know how that feeling felt tbh.

I don't know if it's because of how much I've been studying the bible or what, but I'm just so thankful. Have you had days or periods like this? I seriously didn't even know what that felt like, I have always been absolutely obsessed about getting sex/relationships with teenage white girls 24/7 since my first pubic hairs started growing, hell, even before that tbh.

I hear people talking about their onitises, I see threads about men having been cheated, and I feel nothing. I have nothing to comment about it. I honestly feel blessed, I asked for it.

Last edited:
Jheez ur religionmaxxing???

For the first time in my life since puberty I have been going through days like that. It feels so fucking great to actually want to do other stuff more than that, I didn't even know how that feeling felt tbh.

I don't know if it's because of how much I've been studying the bible or what, but I'm just so thankful. Have you had days or periods like this? I seriously didn't even know what that felt like, I have always been absolutely obsessed about getting sex/relationships with teenage white girls 24/7 since my first pubic hairs started growing, hell, even before that tbh.

Sexual purity is a good cope but horniness will always be in the back of your mind, especially when you are young.

The older you get the less appeal it has. Then if you're an incel it doubles since you never had it to begin with.

Jfl incels need to meditate and improve themselves just to avoid biological imperatives while chad can fuck all he wants and never get depressed

Good for you.

I am wanting a relationship more and more.

You're ascending into robothood.

During my previous nofap streak I exerienced a flatline for 2 weeks.
I imagine this is how old men must feel 24/7

The older you get the less appeal it has. Then if you're an incel it doubles since you never had it to begin with.
I wonder if age is playing a role in this. Till months ago at best I was still as horny and love-obsessed as ever, just look at my posts and threads.

Jfl incels need to meditate and improve themselves just to avoid biological imperatives while chad can fuck all he wants and never get depressed
I tell you, it feels so fucking good I want to work hard for it.

tbh I think I hate foids too much to be in a relationship with one. I am blackpilled to a dangerous level.

Id rather play videogames than turn to religion.

I think you're getting older, which plays a part. But whatever you're doing, biblemaxxing or spiritualmaxxing, etc, just keep it up. This is the best thing you can do for your mind, it's not worth torturing yourself all the time over pussy, your mind has been through a lot in this life already, so you owe your mental health some respite.

During my previous nofap streak I exerienced a flatline for 2 weeks.
I imagine this is how old men must feel 24/7
Yes but most old men will have good memories of the past with their wifes, and probably have children and grandchildren.
What will we have when we are old, we will be completely empty and have no reason to live.

Yes but most old men will have good memories of the past with their wifes, and probably have children and grandchildren.
What will we have when we are old, we will be completely empty and have no reason to live.
Assuming we get to that point

tbh I think I hate foids too much to be in a relationship with one. I am blackpilled to a dangerous level.
For some reason, the blackpill never made me desire women any less tbh.

I think you're getting older, which plays a part. But whatever you're doing, biblemaxxing or spiritualmaxxing, etc, just keep it up. This is the best thing you can do for your mind, it's not worth torturing yourself all the time over pussy, your mind has been through a lot in this life already, so you owe your mental health some respite.
Thanks for such kind words my friend.

I am considering castration to lower my sex drive.

Last edited:
I always considered that an extremely poor option. The killing of your T will negatively impact a shitload of other stuff and not having sexual desire or potency but still feeling romantic feelings for women is the worst of both worlds tbh. Not to mention I hold my balls in very high esteem.

I just want to do the boot scootin boogie

Fuck relationships or sex man ded srs what i need is enough money so that i can live at peace without having to deal with people. Money is only cope left for incels.

i wish i had friends again

I wish I could just turn off my sex drive, wanting sex from foids can be suifuel sometimes.

IT reckon you are 32 years old op. Is that true?

wish I could relate

How did you get to this point? Do you still have a sex drive?

This is the norm for me. I'm happy being on my own as long as I have money and internet.

How did you get to this point? Do you still have a sex drive?
I never lost my sex drive, and not the romantic yearnings came back again. Ogre...

Get those testosterone levels checked mate...

I have old man levels but I still crave sex with women

Get those testosterone levels checked mate...

I have old man levels but I still crave sex with women
My testosterone is high and my sex drive never diminished. I was still fapping, unfortunately, just not wanting to actually fornicate with women because of spiritual reasons mostly.

Cope. If a cutie got interested in you, you would fall in love quicker than you could react to it.
My testosterone is high and my sex drive never diminished. I was still fapping, unfortunately, just not wanting to actually fornicate with women because of spiritual reasons mostly.
Isn't christianity against masturbation as well?

mirin' coping skills dude, but I feel happy for you if it's working.

jfl true

op is probably just losing testosterone since he's getting old

This is exactly what women want.

All incels to castrate ourselves, become non-aggressive, and with no sex-drive, so we pay our taxes and let women and Chadrones walk over us.

jfl true

op is probably just losing testosterone since he's getting old
It all came back already. It was just a phase that I pray comes back soon.

This is exactly what women want.

All incels to castrate ourselves, become non-aggressive, and with no sex-drive, so we pay our taxes and let women and Chadrones walk over us.
Not to mention how castrating yourself will impact your health in many ways.

Castrating yourself is low IQ because the romantic yearnings will persist and you'll just become a textbook cuckold.

Finncel, does anybody take protestantism seriously in Finland anymore?