Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Acts of morality always expect an opposite act of morality

Fierycel

Fierycel

Banned
-
This is one reason why you shouldn't go for acts of morality

What happened was two of my university professors were praising me but the thing is I don't like any of them; one of them is hot and just because of my work they praised me and I happened to know the course material just by luck, so she told me, "Good work" in short

My grandma also asked me how I am etc. on text but the conversation was really awkward

In person a lot is expected from you, I would've continued the conversation with the professor and my grandma in person but on text over a long time boring stuff sounds really awkward

In both cases they wanted the best for me, but I never said "Thank You" to my university professor nor did I say, "You too" to my grandma because these are just tools to exploit me and make me say certain things to save them from making themselves look stupid

Anyone who's super kind and is always supportive and expects you to say something in return is probably doing all that just because they expect something in return and a lot of them don't know it and don't see it

This is why I almost never praise people because later on I'm gonna be the guy looking stupid after I get betrayed

Hopefully they've learnt their lessons, like I have

maybe this is why us good guys gget treated like trash