Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News active shooting in oaks, california. 25~30 injured in a night club at a students event

It's amazing how almost all normies and news media organizations condemn violence, but only specific violence. When a cop shoots off a 20 round magazine into some blackcel, normie/conservitard media hail the police as heros. When drone strikes destroy islamic weddings and murder hundreds of shariacels we get a swift but uninterested lecture on "maybe, we shouldn't do that" and "well, they are all terrorists anyways." When chad football playing bullies beat up, bully, and harass truecels they all surround the fight and scream with glee and joy. If you are antiviolence, then you need to be antiviolence, you cannot hold these two contradictory viewpoints and still remain intellectually honest with yourself.

They love when Chad or big daddy government destroys the less fortunate then them because it reminds them that they are on top, that they are the ones that rule this world and we are the weak unfortunates that need to submit or be culled. We are slaves to them and the threat of violence, of pain, of death is how they control us. But, in reality, we have all the strength, we have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

So when, you hold your children, coworkers, family members in their arms, know that you fired the first shot. You started this war, and there is only one way for us to end it. You gave us no choice.
Astronomical iq. If they can dish it out they can't complain when it gets dished back in their faces.

ust look at these whores. How do you even go out in public looking like this? Goddamn it. Just looking at this fills me with rage.
I know right but they insist "I can dress how I want" that is BS at least in the early 1900 girls had some class. Girls need restrictions otherwise they end up like complete whore!!!

the early reports from witnesses said the guy was middle eastern...the guy in picture doesn't match that, weird.

Last edited:
How the fuck do you not at least kill 1

alternate theories

can someone show a stacy victim? i need some life fuel

This guy, inb4 :soy:, says it's fake.

I jacked my load onto the tv

Great target choice. Club and college crowd = biggest concentration of degenerates. Nobody goes home unfucked (unless you are an incel of course).

this even though the guy I'm quoting is a jew.

he got some fine females.

_104237643_alainahousley.jpg

_104241696_kristinamorisette.jpg

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-c...cebook&ns_source=facebook&ns_campaign=bbcnews

the big question is, are we accepting this guy to our hall of fame? i know he did god will, but still he's chadlite.

the big question is, are we accepting this guy to our hall of fame? i know he did god will, but still he's chadlite.
I accept him as a hERo. He may mog us all to death but the deed he did can never be forgotten.

he also got this one:
4649288_110818-cc-thousand-oaks-noel-sparks-img.jpg

three dead sluts will have to do i guess, probably couldnt have done a better job myself notgonnalietobehonesthonest

also this bloke died:
dc28d45510de24c3c06f6ffa7326c5bb

@Ritalincel
man just imagine the damage those WK that covered females did. he probaly could kill 4-5 more stacies.... ffs i hope they burn in hell

three dead sluts will have to do i guess, probably couldnt have done a better job myself notgonnalietobehonesthonest
Sometimes I wish I can be a gta player in real life.