Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ACTIVATE WINDOWS

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
FUCKING PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT I ALREADY PAID 109 FUCKING DOLLARS TO ACTIVATE THIS SHIT FOR LIFE FUCK OFF MY FUCKING SCREEEN HOLY FUCKING SHIT JUST FUCKING BUILT THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT 2 MONTHS AGO AND ALREADY THSI SHIT IS RANDOMLY RESTARTING AND GIVING WINDOWS ACTIVATION ERRORS AND I DON"T EVEN FUCKING LIKE VIDEO GAMES ANYWAYS FUCK

Last edited:
Shit is whack.

read the title and thought u meant that u were opening your room windows :forcedsmile:

wtf i just downloaded windows 10 from the site then torrented some program to activate it

Try this.

I can feel the rage through my screen.

JFL at paying for this shit.

You can buy keys from ebay for like 2 dollars my man.

@Indari has some of the worst luck I’ve seen on this forum

Why do you pay for Windows? Just download .iso and activate with HWIDGEN.

I paid like $25 for a key to get rid of the message.

Try this.

Fucking hell, this OS is the biggest waste of time ever. Dudes online will be like "It only takes a few hours to compile gentoo, bro.", but to compile a fully usable desktop will take like a week. Don't believe the lies of the idiot gentooman.

If you really want the barebones approach for linux go with slackware. I would recommend Debian for anyone who isn't willing to dedicate their life to their OS, though.

Yeah, new cycle started so a lot of people will have that. I used hwidgen to get rid of it, well at least for the next few years.

Don't use kms, it's a pain in the ass.

Fucking hell, this OS is the biggest waste of time ever. Dudes online will be like "It only takes a few hours to compile gentoo, bro.", but to compile a fully usable desktop will take like a week. Don't believe the lies of the idiot gentooman.

If you really want the barebones approach for linux go with slackware. I would recommend Debian for anyone who isn't willing to dedicate their life to their OS, though.
You could've used a pre-compiled binary for things that take too long to compile, like the browser. Still, compiling everything isn't worth it tbh.

I prefer Devuan or Void. Debian's implementation of systemd is pure cancer.

You could've used a pre-compiled binary for things that take too long to compile, like the browser. Still, compiling everything isn't worth it tbh.

I prefer Devuan or Void. Debian's implementation of systemd is pure cancer.

Hmm, my most recent knowledge of linux distros is about 5 years old at this point. I do remember void being an alternative to arch, but I tend to stick to windows so I do not know how the linux distro-space has evolved over the recent years. Things evolve so fast in the computing world that you will fall behind if you step slightly outside of a specific niche.

Wow that’s a lot of threads. Almost the new Nausea.

Why didnt you buy a cheap key on ebay or some other site. Win 10 pro is like 20 bucks

Use kmspico. Original one in mydigitallife not a bloatware version .

God hates me (if he existed)
I can relate, it’s always one thing after another. I’ve been stuck in a negative feedback loop for about a decade now