Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ACNE should be considered a legal Disability and qualify you for SSI/Worker's Comp

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
There are people out there who can eat McDonalds every day and have clear skin. 
If I have even one piece of candy or gluten, my face explodes into a horrific cratered swarm of acne pustules. This was basically me through high school and even into college, except I had less cratering, less acne, but more REDNESS. (Red skin with a pale Caucasoid or East Asian complexion can by itself make a 6/10 into a 4/10.) :
kAckeHZ.jpg

Acne is a death-sentence, socially and sexually.
It should be considered a legal Disability, protected under the American's With Disabilities Act of 1990.

1. It shatters your confidence. Making it impossible to simply go up to people and talk to them.
2. It makes even attractive people ugly, kinda.
Obpro9Z.jpg

enhanced-14207-1446843206-5.png

original-24550-1446842796-4.png

article-2151604-13593545000005DC-874_634x351.jpg

3. Acne is Expensive. All the extra skincare products you have to/ purchase including prescription medication adds up $. 
4. You can't "fix" it 99.9% of the time, you can only control it with medication, diet and skincare products.
5. Even if you wake up confident and full of positive energy, one look in the mirror can snatch that away instantly.
6. It objectively makes you less attractive. There is no fetish for acne, just like how there is no fetish for fat men. Femoids only want Chad. 
7. People less likely to speak to you first, they're scared your acne is contagious and they don't want to look at it.
8. Femoids will never see you as desirable, except maybe in Middle school where everyone gets acne. 
9. Makes you less confident sexually
10. Job interviews are painful, interviewer WILL be looking at your acne and is likely to pick a Stacy or Chad over you.
11. Acne is Yet another example of how Chad genetics > incel genetics and since femoids are biologically driven to pass on their genetics... Chad genetics create beautiful square jaw, low eyebrow ridges, high cheekbones and high-T face. Incel genetics make skin that gets clogged with its own excrement lol
12. Acne is a marker of poor health (obviously it's not the only health factor that matters and there are healthy people with acne)
13. Socially you will be crippled because all your social interactions have suffered from having a facial deformity. 

But I can overcome all of the points I listed with enough Kunfihdence. The people who learn to live with acne and accept themselves, lead relatively normal lives - -everyone will get facemogged, but getting SKINmogged is different -- and they will perhaps get a 4/10 asian girlfriend who will eventually cuck them while the successful-but-still-suffers-from-adult-acne  gentleman is at work.

Dat Misclegend pic. lol.

Acne absolutely destroyed my life, I have tried absolutely everything and it's only gotten worse since I was 15. My hormones are still an absolute fucking mess, I never ever leave my house without wearing something with a hood so people don't have to be subjected to the spots on my neck. I never show my forehead, don't think I've left my house without a hat covering my forehead in years. Mine is nowhere near as bad as either of these dudes but my pigmentation is more off; at least they have some consistency and have chad tier faces. Even at that I see girls look at me with that screwed up bitch face they pull. At this stage I've completely given up, I went over half a year without showering, only leaving my house for alcohol and it cleared up significantly but for what fucking trade, smelling like shit? 

Absolute bullshit, there is nothing more incel than acne. You can be 5' 8" and have a 5" dick yet you'll never ever be as disgusting in the eyes of women or normal people in general as an adult with acne. 

Just remembering some suicide fuel
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

I actually recall getting drunk with the Hispanic side of my family after a wedding when I was 16 and some older girl that was completely hammered was kissing little Hispanic 5' 2" guys and shit on the cheek while they wouldn't even hug me. Women literally don't even consider you as an option to exploit or make fun of because you look contaminated; you're terrifying.

Fucking life killer..I would have been a low tier normy, but my scars have scared me for life...

I'm a disfigured monster

Incel801 said:
Fucking life killer..I would have been a low tier normy, but my scars have scared me for life...

I'm a disfigured monster

Do you still actually have pimples though? If you have a big frame and a somewhat manly face even acne scars can look pretty cool imo

ChadThunderCuck said:
Do you still actually have pimples though? If you have a big frame and a somewhat manly face even acne scars can look pretty cool imo

I have a girly frame..

no more acne after I did a few rounds of accutane but I have some extensive scarring on jawline and face. 

acne scars are a death sentence if you have more than a little bit, and no acne scars are cool in a woman's eyes. Shows poor health compared to other males, and that kills sexual attraction.

Women want clear skin..period!

Incel801 said:
 I have a girly frame..

no more acne after I did a few rounds of accutane but I have some extensive scarring on jawline and face. 

acne scars are a death sentence if you have more than a little bit, and no acne scars are cool in a woman's eyes. Shows poor health compared to other males, and that kills sexual attraction.

Women want clear skin..period!

On a girly frame yea they probably don't look great, for a guy as masculine as this it probably adds to his chad level

I agree I used to be riddled with acne since age 16 to 18. It was a FUCKING HELL. I am glad accutane helped me

btw
https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=2057

Bad skin on your face when you're not tall is the worst thing a human being can experience. Bad skin puts you in the negative ratings. Girls would rather date and everyone would treat a morbidly obese guy, or anorexic thin guy that's short with no chin with perfectly clear skin 10x better than you. Having bad skin on your face is like you're living, but you're not there. This girl went from getting called tomato face, to being miss usa. bad skin has that much of an impact on life quality.
http://sheismore.com/the-miss-usa-who-felt-ugly-because-of-cystic-acne/
[font=Cardo, serif]My endearing nick name was deemed, “tomato face.”[/font][font=Cardo, serif] Most of the time, I was pretty strong about it. But a lot of times, I laid on the bathroom floor crying my eyes out after another painful lesion had surfaced right when the last scab was beginning to heal.[/font]

I agree. Mine thankfully cleared up but when I had it bad during sophomore and junior year of high school it was easily the worst period of my life. I got bullied and called ugly nearly everyday. Another thing you forgot to mention is that even when it goes away it leaves acne scars which take years to treat.