Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Acne is brutal

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
I haven't left my apartment for a couple of days after a huge flareup of acne. Fuck this shit lmao. I couldn't muster the strength to go to important lectures on my math classes. Hopefully this shit clears up over the weekend...:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Benzoyl Peroxide and antibiotics worked well for me

Yeah i had BAD acne as a teen

Pushing 34 and still have acne.

just put acne cream on your face, or put toothpaste on your acne (makes the acne smaller)

I've had multiple cysts and puss filled pimples all over my face for the past few months. Finally started clearing up a week ago, forehead still looks like pizza though.

Benzoyl Peroxide and antibiotics worked well for me

Benzoyl does work but as soon as I stop using it the acne comes back and antibiotics makes me very sick and depressed

no bs.
cleanser
retin-a/accutane
better diet
moisturizer/sunscreen if using retin a
wait till puberty ends

ive had acne the past 3 years, not as much pimples as i used to get but i still get them. my face looks like the aftermath of a ww2 battleground

I think having dark patches on your face is 10x worse.

Accutane got rid of most of my acne, but the side effects were pretty brutal.

no bs.
cleanser
retin-a/accutane
better diet
moisturizer/sunscreen if using retin a
wait till puberty ends

Last one is pretty funny, I'm 30 and still with acne worse than teenagers. I also never made any correlation between what I eat and severity of my acne, it's like I can eat very clean and have breakups for months, and then eat shit and be somewhat clean.
My advice is try to relax. One thing I find is aggreviting my acne is stress. I know it's kinda vicious cycle as you are fucking incel, so stress is given, but try not to look at mirror every 5 minut and stress about your acne. This will also make less probable you will pick on it, and make it worse.
Also, I don't recommend accutane. It can have extremely brutal side effects, there is even some possible correlation between accutane and bowel diseases - crohn and uc. Also a lot of joint pain, that somethimes doesn't go away. It's pretty much extreme overdose of vitamin a. If you go this route at least get smart, and do a long term course with low dosage like 10 or 20 mg per day. It can take over year(and in summer you gonna have to avoid sun) but what I read extreme side effects are much less likely to occur, and even milder ones(like dry skin, and fucked up lips) could be possible avoid this way.

I haven't left my apartment for a couple of days after a huge flareup of acne. Fuck this shit lmao. I couldn't muster the strength to go to important lectures on my math classes. Hopefully this shit clears up over the weekend...:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Stop eating dairy and drinking milk then.:soy:

I had severe acne for years and it didn't bother me too much. I forgot about it. I just avoided mirrors and cameras.
Accutane is working well at the moment.

What were your side effects?
Accutane absolutely destroys your toenails.
Mine died, became ingrown, and I couldn't walk without chronic pain for over a year.
At one point I had to use pliers and rip off my big toenail.