Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Acne Destroys

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
any amount of acne is an absolute disaster

unless every other feature is perfect

acne = diseased

In foids' eyes, a man with acne is like a balding man

Dying, decaying, worthless trash

True, I've struggled with acne ever since puberty hit me.
It's a genetic thing for me since my grandpa has it, my mom has it and now I have it.

It's a genetic thing for me since my grandpa has it, my mom has it and now I have it.

I've had it my entire life since puberty

Very mild, but just enough to cause scarring

It's as bad as balding though, in foids' eyes

They don't want a diseased man shooting a load into them

Acne is a literal skin-disease and practically acts as a flashing indicator for genetic trash; foids, in particular, view acne very much the say as any normal person would view somebody with small-pox, i.e., stay away from them, and further your distance from them as much as possible.
People may think I'm overly-exaggerating, but these are the same exact fucking people who have never suffered from moderate-severe acne ever in their life.
It's hardwired into humans' brains to avoid death and illness, even though acne technically isn't a transmissible illness, it still appears very much so on the surface-level.
It's utterly damaging for looks and can send even attractive men down the shitter at higher severity levels.

I've been suffering from moderate-severe acne ever since puberty (so since I was around 13) and it's been the bane of my existence (facial-wise). I don't even have an attractive or even remotely good looking face, to begin with, so it pretty much snuffed out all looksmaxxing potential I once had.
It's a genetic thing for me as well, my grandpa had it (not as bad as I have it), but at the very least, he was above at least 7 in looks, unlike me which is like below a 4, easy 3.

Acne is a literal skin-disease and practically acts as a flashing indicator for genetic trash; foids, in particular, view acne very much the say as any normal person would view somebody with small-pox, i.e., stay away from them, and further your distance from them as much as possible.
People may think I'm overly-exaggerating, but these are the same exact fucking people who have never suffered from moderate-severe acne ever in their life.
It's hardwired into humans' brains to avoid death and illness, even though acne technically isn't a transmissible illness, it still appears very much so on the surface-level.
It's utterly damaging for looks and can send even attractive men down the shitter at higher severity levels.

Tesla IQ

Does anyone else have these white bumps on their chin? If I try to get rid of them they just get infected and become pimples shit sucks

Does anyone else have these white bumps on their chin? If I try to get rid of them they just get infected and become pimples shit sucks

I've never gotten those

I've got white bumps underneath the eyes (Milia), but I'm assuming that's not what you have; they're probably just plain-old whiteheads, tbh.

tfw I finished puberty long ago but still have fuck tons of acne and acne scars. my siblings and parents never had this issue, just me. fml

good when they become infected it hurts like shit

I get random small pimples on my forehead

I've been an adult for many years but this has persisted

Even slight acne is just as damaging as extreme balding

It's devastating
tfw I finished puberty long ago but still have fuck tons of acne and acne scars. my siblings and parents never had this issue, just me. fml

That's brutal

Do they ever say anything to you about it?

I get random small pimples on my forehead

I've been an adult for many years but this has persisted

Even slight acne is just as damaging as extreme balding

It's devastating
in my freshman year I knew a guy who had mild to severe acne but he was still a chad I freakin miss that guy

in my freshman year I knew a guy who had mild to severe acne but he was still a chad I freakin miss that guy

Chad can absolutely pull it off

For that reason, acne gets underrated

For non-chads, though, it's a literal death sentence

I was rejected by a foid who had severe acne once, she'd be doomed if she were male

Chad can absolutely pull it off

For that reason, acne gets underrated

For non-chads, though, it's a literal death sentence
Yeah it certainly doesn't help my case

The worst thing is that in severe cases you'll even get scars and ur fucked for life, such as myself.

The worst thing is that in severe cases you'll even get scars and ur fucked for life, such as myself.
Don't they have treatment for that stuff? There was this guy on instagram named supremepatty who would put his treatment videos on his page kinda gross

any amount of acne is an absolute disaster

unless every other feature is perfect

acne = diseased

In foids' eyes, a man with acne is like a balding man

Dying, decaying, worthless trash
I have acne and am being pursued by the reaper

100% this
Acne was by far the worst part of my teen years. It's one thing to feel ugly but it's another to feel repugnant.
When you're minding your own business and you happen to catch your reflection when bright light is hitting you just right and you realize god damn I am fucking sickening it just stabs you in the gut. When people are talking to you and you see their eyes wander down to the disgusting pimples plaguing your face and you want to apologize and splash a can of gasoline over your head and light it up.
Such a brutal fate during such a delicate time.

Don't they have treatment for that stuff? There was this guy on instagram named supremepatty who would put his treatment videos on his page kinda gross
Yes there is laser treatment, but it can only improve your skin and not completely remove scars and make it fully normal. Depending on severity, scars still stay.