Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Acne breakout right before summer

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
I went on intense acne regimen in hopes that it would clear up before summer. It almost did, but i just got a huge breakout overnight all over my face right before summer starts . It’s over guys im LDARing the whole summer and not going outside

That sucks I also struggle with acne althought it's cleared up but now I have something called hyper pigmentation or something like that.

Based on something I read somewhere and also anecdotal personal experience, any acne treatments and regimens actually make things worse. My explanation is: this is a billion dollar industry, they make so much money by keeping your face full of acne, they don't want you to be treated, these things just make the situation worse. They mess with your natural chemistry on your face and you end up producing more of this stuff.

I still have this problem and I'm old god damn it. I'm balding, I have the problems of old age and yet I haven't outgrown the problems of childhood.

micro dose of accutane daily and you'll never get acne again

I dont really go out much in the summer.

micro dose of accutane daily and you'll never get acne again

^^

But OP, what if you hadn't had the acne breakout? What was your summer going to be like? Pool parties and sex?

I have light psoriasis which is 1000% worse.

Chad can be covered in acne it just “adds character.”

Funny story my acne basically cleared up when I started dropping acid.

If you're still not scarred, jump on accutane/roacutan ASAP.

Acne scars are a gigantic failo, sometimes even worse than balding.

I put this cream on my face that's meant to keep my skin clean yeah & it didn't work & not only dat but it also fuck up my skin image; is this product bad bruv, I look like 90s pc gamer, I'm gonna sue proctor & gamble. I can't go out like dis, I'm gonna have to use deliveroo for 2 weeks.

Just drink lots of water tee hee.

I use to have major acne problems and dark marks but that changed when I came here but I realized it’s most likely over.

This is stupid. But I used to wash my face with hot water and put salt in it. This used to help a bit with my acne problems

It's pretty over bro, all acne creams and shit that I tried didnt do anything.
It's not your diet or "hormones" it's just your shitty genes. When I was in high school barely anybody had acne asides from me, but muh hormones

I have the same

But it does not matter as it is already over.

It is the same as asking why is there dogshit in your room when your room is already made up of shit

Chad can be covered in acne it just “adds character.”

Funny story my acne basically cleared up when I started dropping acid.

Anything immune suppressive will do that. As will anything that can reduce mental stress.

Acid does both