Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Achieving Bear mode is greatest succes in my life

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
So since april ı started gymcelling and after messing with broscience ı finally found what ı needed and finally ı'm getting succesful at this.I gained pretty much muscle size and achieved my goal. There is still a long way to go tho but it is greatest lifefuel for me and my only coping.I'm gaining muscle along with strengh and strengh is greatest thing.

Gymcelling is the one of reasons why ı don't go rope

I think that just means your fat

bearmode only works for gay men

You found what you needed? Elab.

How old are you?

How tall are you ?

after messing with broscience ı finally found what ı needed and finally ı'm getting succesful at this.I gained pretty much muscle size and achieved my goal.
What did you need

well ı been 5'9 years ago and ı currently measured it and ı'm 6'0 now. at least a bit more taller but still in deadline
You still have 20kg left to be at your full muscular potential. I think I'm in the same state of development as you, but I would rather qualify this state as "fit" tbh. Bear mode looks really specific, like this :

images

I do cardio precisely to avoid this kind of shape tbh. :lul:

:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere: low end bmi tbh ngl fyi
:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
You still have 20kg left to be at your full muscular potential. I think I'm in the same state of development as you, but I would rather qualify this state as "fit" tbh. Bear mode looks really specific, like this :

images

I do cardio precisely to avoid this kind of shape tbh. :lul:

Yes bro ı got you.but when you became like this guy,you'll freaking strong