Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Accused of Pedophilia

I'm not sure if that would work. If you think about it, that black birdwatcher that got karened earlier this year, and pulled his phone out, what really saved him isn't his recorded footage, but that he's a Harvard educated giga Tyrone with a gay voice. It's his CHARACTER, and the public opinion of him that really saved him.

If you are an ugly lone male, SOCIETY WANTS YOU MURDERED AND RAPED IN PRISON.

I'm pretty sure the pedohunter types would argue, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU FILMING KIDS YOU PERVERT??? INNOCENT PEOPLE DON'T NEED TO RECORD THEMSELVES

This post should be fucking pinned.

IT will NEVER touch this
They conveniently ignore what contradicts their narrative and then claim they don't cherrypick.

Just bring a camera to the kiddie park bro!

Yeah. Sounds like a quick way to get lynched!
You already carry a phone everywhere you go, and OP got called out even without a camera. Just his presence alone, seeing children with his own eyes was enough to be threatened.

If the bodycam was stealthy enough nobody would see it. And if he is attacked, or has the cops called on him, then he will have video evidence of his innocence and of their attack on camera too. And if you get beaten you might get NEETbucks. So bring it on.

I think personal bodycams are going to become so common, this won't even be argued about within a few years.

They conveniently ignore what contradicts their narrative and then claim they don't cherrypick.
This post should be pinned because this it's fucking common as fuck for innocent lone men to get falsely accused of being a pervert just being being alone and waiting.

ITS A FUCKING INJUSTICE, and it's 100% a lookist issue.

I'm sick of trembling in fear everytime I step outside that some macho unemployed dad on roids that watches too much TCAP is gonna murder me just for being a small ugly lone male walking within a 20 foot radius of his kids (that would have been aborted, if that dad wasn't a fake born again Christian tbh)

Last edited:
You already carry a phone everywhere you go, and OP got called out even without a camera. Just his presence alone, seeing children with his own eyes was enough to be threatened.

If the bodycam was stealthy enough nobody would see it. And if he is attacked, or has the cops called on him, then he will have video evidence of his innocence and of their attack on camera too. And if you get beaten you might get NEETbucks. So bring it on.

I think personal bodycams are going to become so common, this won't even be argued about within a few years.
Touchè!

This post should be pinned because this it's fucking common as fuck for innocent lone men to get falsely accused of being a pervert just being being alone and waiting.

ITS A FUCKING INJUSTICE, and it's 100% a lookist issue.

I'm sick of trembling in fear everytime I step outside that some macho unemployed dad on roids that watches too much TCAP is gonna murder me just for being a small ugly lone male walking within a 20 foot radius of his kids (that would have been aborted, if that dad wasn't a fake born again Christian tbh)
These people don't even believe there should be a men's day. As if they would care about sexless men that could be accused of being a pervert.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/jbre2w/apparently_not_being_anually_celebrated_with_a/?sort=new

I don't need a fucking holiday. Men don't need a fucking holiday. We just want LESS IRRATIONAL HATRED, please
I agree the holiday is a small thing but the fact they are opposed to it is just another sign that shows they have irrational hatred of unattractive males and they revel in it.

Yeah I am a little chubby manlet and he was like 6 feet tall. I’ve been trying to exterior more lately but this is inspired me to do more curling iron shit so I can punch kinda hard

It’s an kinda ironic username, but dude that perk was packed, if I tried to defend myself I guarantee you I would’ve been arrested and atacked by like 10 other dads
Atleast next time I can record it/slice one up if I’m atacked and keep some of my dignity while I’m arrested rather than being arrested for existing
After learning these details, I now understand why you didn't fight back. Sorry for insulting you earlier. But you need to go into details about yourself and the people bullying you, so we can get a better grasp of how things could've panned out. Truth be told you would've gotten your ass whooped if you fought back. Sad state of affairs if I'm being honest.

After learning these details, I now understand why you didn't fight back. Sorry for insulting you earlier. But you need to go into details about yourself and the people bullying you, so we can get a better grasp of how things could've panned out. Truth be told you would've gotten your ass whooped if you fought back. Sad state of affairs if I'm being honest.
It's easier said than done to fight back tbh
Walking away is usually the better solution as soy as that sounds because you have a lot to lose in getting into a public confrontation.

"Just go outside bro!"

You should cuss out your fucking mom for breeding you and your fucking sister. It's NOT your responsibility to look after her. It's not 1980 where you can leave kids to have an adventure anymore. In a post-TCAP society, she needs to understand that ugly men are in constant pedo witchhunts
i heard in 1980 parents usually left their kids at the playground and the parents weren't there to watch them and didn't come back to the playground until they'd pick their kids up, then that all changed because of the moral panic over child abduction in the 80s

i heard in 1980 parents usually left their kids at the playground and the parents weren't there to watch them and didn't come back to the playground until they'd pick their kids up, then that all changed because of the moral panic over child abduction in the 80s
I JUST THINK if you plomp an ipad in front of your kid in place of them going off outside and getting into possible trouble, they will probably find trouble on twitter and become a tranny

I JUST THINK if you plomp an ipad in front of your kid in place of them going off and getting into trouble, they will probably find trouble on twitter and become a tranny
look up Adam Walsh and the daycare sex abuse hysteria, all that shit from the 80s is the reason parents watch their kids at the playground these days while back decades ago they left their kids and didn't come back until they'd pick their kids up

Your ok, you were just telling me to stick up for myself. And yeah I would’ve been lynched for being ugly and having the fucking gall to watch my sister at the park.
24+ hours later and I’m still as seething as I was when it happend

That's infuriating if not a LARP.
I would be punching the walls if it happened to me.
You should be punching the faggot's face instead.

Large groups of incels need to keep protesting and standing around in public parks until we're accepted there.
Civil rights for incels !!

Pedo accusations are incredibly insulting, I would’ve been loud and vocal, maybe even called the police. The man who approached you was a bully. Plain and simple.

Stranger danger is a myth

Since when is watching other people a crime

20201002 123829

Wow, an ugly man sitting in a public place where CHILDREN happen to be? Let's lynch him!

I'm so sorry you had to go through that shit, OP.

That would ragefuel the fuck outta me. The last thing I want is to be accused of being a pedo.

Fucking normies man

Agreed.
It's so hard to fight back sometimes.
When you're weak and put into that situation, there's not a lot of options.
The reason these assholes provoke you is because they know they have a size advantage and should you retaliate, they can beat you to a pulp.
Like how foids provoke you because they know they can scream if anything goes wrong and a white knight will arrive on his steed to assist her.
Pocket knife is useful for self defense.

I’d take my sister and throw her at him and go lossus

Well now I'm pissed off. Thanks, OP. People like that need to breathe through a tube for a month.

Unfortunately a lot of incels fit the pedo phenotype. Hence its crucial to gym/fashion maxx to avoid negative social profiling. Appearance is perception.

OP, are you balding ?

OP, are you balding ?
That’s the one thing going for me, a full head of hair. But I have some untrimmed facial hair, I look a bit neckbeard-y
Yeah it’s inspired me heavily to start lifting
Well now I'm pissed off. Thanks, OP. People like that need to breathe through a tube for a month.
Sorry bro :/
Luckily for us by pure statistics he will probably crash his car and die horribly in a mangled car crash drunk
One can hope

Should have beaten his fucking ass for doing that shit. You didn't deserve that, man. I'm sorry that it happened. Ugly men are always judged in the most negative way.

So my little sister wanted to go to the park to play with her friends, and my mom wanted me to watch her. She dropped me off with my sister (since my cousin wrecked my car since women can’t drive)
Anyway, the park was packed with parents and children all over, so I sit down with my mostly-dead phone and glance at my sister every now and then making sure she’s ok. Eventually my phone dies and I can’t find my sister in the crowd, but I’m sure she’s fine so I just sit there. This one group of parents keeps glancing over me, especially this one dad. After about 40 minutes, one of the dads in the group walks up to me and ask me what I’m doing here. I tell him I’m just watching my sister, and he says something along the lines of “yeah you been watching them kids a lot huh”
He ask me which one is mine (out of literally 100 kids) and I can’t find my sister (later find out she was in the wooded area of the park, she’s 11 and was with friends so I didn’t think it was a big deal)
When I can’t find my sister in the crowd, he starts getting incredibly angry out of nowhere and accuses me of watching his kid. He keeps pushing my shoulder (I’m sitting down) and eventually I stand up and tell him I’m just here watching my sister for the 10th time
This is where he fucking shoves me hard and tells me to “get the fuck out of here or I’ll beat your fucking ass”
So I leave the park and wait about 30 minutes until I see my moms car coming down the street, my sisters out and about now so she gets picked up and we go home, and my mom just didn’t care
Sorry for the shitty way I typed this story I’m just so seething with rage and angry I can’t control myself or think clearly

Wouldn't of been fun, but taking a beating and suing the fuck out of the gay would've been a pretty sweet way to amass neetbux and ruin that faggots life. Wife would probably divorce him and take the kids after catching a charge.

So my little sister wanted to go to the park to play with her friends, and my mom wanted me to watch her. She dropped me off with my sister (since my cousin wrecked my car since women can’t drive)
Anyway, the park was packed with parents and children all over, so I sit down with my mostly-dead phone and glance at my sister every now and then making sure she’s ok. Eventually my phone dies and I can’t find my sister in the crowd, but I’m sure she’s fine so I just sit there. This one group of parents keeps glancing over me, especially this one dad. After about 40 minutes, one of the dads in the group walks up to me and ask me what I’m doing here. I tell him I’m just watching my sister, and he says something along the lines of “yeah you been watching them kids a lot huh”
He ask me which one is mine (out of literally 100 kids) and I can’t find my sister (later find out she was in the wooded area of the park, she’s 11 and was with friends so I didn’t think it was a big deal)
When I can’t find my sister in the crowd, he starts getting incredibly angry out of nowhere and accuses me of watching his kid. He keeps pushing my shoulder (I’m sitting down) and eventually I stand up and tell him I’m just here watching my sister for the 10th time
This is where he fucking shoves me hard and tells me to “get the fuck out of here or I’ll beat your fucking ass”
So I leave the park and wait about 30 minutes until I see my moms car coming down the street, my sisters out and about now so she gets picked up and we go home, and my mom just didn’t care
Sorry for the shitty way I typed this story I’m just so seething with rage and angry I can’t control myself or think clearly

You were confronted by a Bull/Ram.

This is where you drop him, why do you let a fucking boomer bully you ?
It's gotta be something right, dude was threatened.
JFL if you think cops have time to address complaints about threats

Last edited:
You could press charges, your story is true and you could prove it. You were unjustly attacked.
It wouldn't help

If you're accused of pedophilia from simply being looked at, it never began

You can't even larp as a normie with those absurd conditions

Just bring a camera to the kiddie park bro!

Yeah. Sounds like a quick way to get lynched!

JFL
It wouldn't help

If you're accused of pedophilia from simply being looked at, it never began

You can't even larp as a normie with those absurd conditions
Start taking some jiu jitsu classes Alfredo.
Should have beaten his fucking ass for doing that shit. You didn't deserve that, man. I'm sorry that it happened. Ugly men are always judged in the most negative way.

Last edited:
gymcell and walk around with a shirt to show strength and intimidate

silly inkwell you thought you're allowed to breathe within 100 km of kids? who hurt you?