Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Account approved on Incels.co" message was the happiest moments in 2020

I wanna grape an Egyptian toilet

I talked to a guy from Egypt once and he expressed fears that Egypt would degenerate into war with Ethiopia or Sudan. That was over a year ago. Would you agree with that?
Things got worse so much that Egypt submitted a complaint to the Security Council a week ago, until there are predictions that Egypt might launch military air strikes to demolish the Ethiopian Renaissance Dam.

Things got worse so much that Egypt submitted a complaint to the Security Council a week ago, until there are predictions that Egypt might launch military air strikes to demolish the Ethiopian Renaissance Dam.
How does the average Egyptian feel about these developments? If I understand correctly the issue is caused by Sudan blocking more and more water flow through the Nile right?

How does the average Egyptian feel about these developments? If I understand correctly the issue is caused by Sudan blocking more and more water flow through the Nile right?
tbhngl we feel worry
Sudan was initially deceived and stood with the Ethiopians (betrayal) and now it seems they have changed their minds

tbhngl we feel worry
Sudan was initially deceived and stood with the Ethiopians (betrayal) and now it seems they have changed their minds
>Jews stealing the Sinai
>Ethiopians stealing your water
It's over for pyramidcels

Welcome! Hope this forum will help you cope better friend.
hereditary hair loss (inheriting from my father and mother’s family
Just a small note. You inherit male typical pattern balding from mother's side only. My dad's side has perfect hair for example but I am balding due to mother's side males being full bald.

Not Even Begun
I wanna grape an Egyptian toilet
you will get it in hell :feelshaha:
>Jews stealing the Sinai
>Ethiopians stealing your water
It's over for pyramidcels
I hope not
Welcome! Hope this forum will help you cope better friend.

Just a small note. You inherit male typical pattern balding from mother's side only. My dad's side has perfect hair for example but I am balding due to mother's side males being full bald.
I don’t know even my mom and sister have bad and thin hair ngl

Last edited:
Not Even Begun

you will get it in hell :feelshaha:

I hope not

I don’t know even my mom and sister have bad and thin hair ngl
My mother too has very thin hair for a female. Over for us baldcels tbh

'till death do us part

My mother too has very thin hair for a female. Over for us baldcels tbh
 105842107 photo 2019 02 28 14 08 23 1
'till death do us part
I will not die:feelsYall: