Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Account approved on Incels.co" message was the happiest moments in 2020

Black Soul

Black Soul

Incel suicide worldwide
★★
Hello, I am 22 years old from South Egypt. I lurk for more than two months this website.
Tbh, I was mgtow my impression of Incels was ambiguous, according to their words (men crying and Whining) untail One day I decided to search for the truth to discover the biggest joke that I am incel and blackpill is the ultmate truth of this world.
This was a turning point in my life before that I thought I was bullied because I am a weak personality, but the truth is that my fat face is asymmetric ridiculous and funny, and I was weird autism.
Now, I know why I am still a virgin and I do not have a girlfriend or have sex(prostitution baned from my country:feelsbadman:). I realize my condition now I have a hooked nose, hereditary hair loss (inheriting from my father and mother’s family), 176 cm high (Manlet), low T, low iq(I can't even learn English well) and a family that hates me (I have three sisters:feels:).
Also, the blackpills affected my mind so badly that even if I reincarnate like Chad I still hate women in this world and are unable to love them :feelsrope:.

WELCOME BROTHER

سوف تأكل fesikh مع @tehgymcel420 @
Yes, this is an innovative suicide method next spring. I will take this into consideration brother

strong first post. I like reading graycel lore

@Black Soul Nice username... a few years from now you will know how literal it is...

Upper Egypt? That's the curry-slum looking half of Egypt... Sorry to hear you're not a mogger from Alexandria.

@tehgymcel420
Have you ZabbaleenPilled this new member yet?

Welcome to the ride.

I'm originally from southern Egypt too (won't say my exact city). Egyptians are some of the ugliest people in the world, literally no hope for us. Have you ever eaten fesikh? I'm too afraid to eat it.

@Black Soul Nice username... a few years from now you will know how literal it is...
The name is inspired from the anime Gintama
Upper Egypt? That's the curry-slum looking half of Egypt... Sorry to hear you're not a mogger from Alexandria.
Alexandria is better than where I live a lot. We seem to live on the equator while they are beautiful white people who live in the climate of Greece.

we wuz kangz n sheet
D8341A9F 763C 4232 9A26 3E9618DD64F3
486E397E C4A4 4E39 82C7 0065DD54582D

A8DC8A20 55AD 443A 9CAD 0BE5B892A4D3
0FB1F2E2 1726 44AE 9AF6 9543AFA2F795

I'm originally from southern Egypt too (won't say my exact city). Egyptians are some of the ugliest people in the world, literally no hope for us.
You are right, and also most people are illusion and simps, but at least they are not cucks (this is starting to change in the last years :feelsbadman:)
Have you ever eaten fesikh? I'm too afraid to eat it.
No, I have not eaten this shit in my life. Why do people eat it in Egypt?

No, I have not eaten this shit in my life. Why do people eat it in Egypt?
Because they are animals, so embarrassing watching them go nuts over rotten fish. The fesikhpill destroyed me.

Hello friend from Zabbaleen

>newcel
>has anime avi
:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:
You better change that shit boyo, animecels are the biggest faggots here

Because they are animals, so embarrassing watching them go nuts over rotten fish. The fesikhpill destroyed me.
fesikhpill theory
Brother, I noticed that the eating habits of all Egyptians are bad, perhaps that is why they are ugly
Welcome to the ride.
Hello friend from Zabbaleen
:feelsautistic:
>newcel
>has anime avi
:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:
You better change that shit boyo, animecels are the biggest faggots here
leave me alone yoyo

Last edited:
fesikhpill theory
Brother, I noticed that the eating habits of all Egyptians are bad, perhaps that is why they are ugly
No, it's genetic. They all fat and obsessed with beans and rotten fish though.

Hi
some egyptian girls look pretty good tbh

Tbh venting on the justification thing on the account aplication was one of the best moments for me too. Almost a year and still a greycel, feels bad ngl :feelsbadman:

Tbh venting on the justification thing on the account aplication was one of the best moments for me too. Almost a year and still a greycel, feels bad ngl :feelsbadman:

The postcountpill colored me.

it took me 20 years to get approved

Last edited:
Hello brother always nice to see new members from all around the world

OP and other 3rd worldcels are coping hard.

If he didn't discover the Blackpill he probably would have arrange married maxed. Now he's convinced the Blackpill applies to him and will remain incel for life.

OP and other 3rd worldcels are coping hard.

If he didn't discover the Blackpill he probably would have arrange married maxed. Now he's convinced the Blackpill applies to him and will remain incel for life.
cope foids want Chad no matter where

cope foids want Chad no matter where
Chads are like 1% of Egypt's population. Same for most ethnic countries. The situation is different in the west and east.

Welcome my fellow sand friend.

The name is inspired from the anime Gintama

Alexandria is better than where I live a lot. We seem to live on the equator while they are beautiful white people who live in the climate of Greece.
I remember that anime from back in the day.

The first Upper Egypt BlackPill I discovered was an oud player named Hamza El Din singing sad songs about the Aswan Dam.

Today, the Ethiopians threaten Egypt's water

I talked to a guy from Egypt once and he expressed fears that Egypt would degenerate into war with Ethiopia or Sudan. That was over a year ago. Would you agree with that?