Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting According to women, this is a average frame....

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Marc Stone ss14 8
Ive asked around 100+ foids on knuddels and Tinder on how Broad they perceive These shoulders, and every foid, REALLY EVERY FOID said that this is a average Frame, and if you're under that you are either a Young Teenager or underdeveloped (most of them even said that this guy Looks quite skinny)

Dont bother going to the gym or try to look imitating if you are under 24 Inch bideltoid…...

who the fuck cares about frame noticed his height or face?
i mean i suppose frame is important too but a woman would notice your face and height first so it doesnt really matter

Last edited:
Whole point of going to a gym and being insecure is telling the world to give you waht you rightfully deserve implciitly, and the more injustice is caused form it being held back from you, then the less you should care about being moral.

@Zyros is overdosing on nigga farts because he saw this thread.

Over if you don't mog his frame tbh.

Sub 8 Theory

Foids consider this man “average”.

View attachment 82325Ive asked around 100+ foids on knuddels and Tinder on how Broad they perceive These shoulders, and every foid, REALLY EVERY FOID said that this is a average Frame, and if you're under that you are either a Young Teenager or underdeveloped (most of them even said that this guy Looks quite skinny)

Dont bother going to the gym or try to look imitating if you are under 24 Inch bideltoid…...
That guy literally has Superman shoulders lol. Where are you finding anyone that says that's an average frame?

His shoulders are so massive he looks like he was drawn by an amateur comic book artist.

Look at that fucking reach. That faggot would jab the shit out of any fighter on the planet for days.

just fucking lol, ldar time

But yet men are the ones with unrealistic standards for not wanting a land whale

Women think an 8/10 face is average, so there's no surprise here tbh

Zyros on suicide watch

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: I'm not rven going to say anything, I just prey that this wad a collective joke by women. Just wow. They really think that one in a million looks and frames are 'average' because they only see hot guys AND super hot guys so the hot guys are average.

Do they know how hard it is for a man to achieve such a body? Sad!

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: I'm not rven going to say anything, I just prey that this wad a collective joke by women. Just wow. They really think that one in a million looks and frames are 'average' because they only see hot guys AND super hot guys so the hot guys are average.

Do they know how hard it is for a man to achieve such a body? Sad!

It's not hard to achieve such a Body, you just have to win the genetic lottery

If this doesn't make you throw up, I don't know what will.

Screw the frame his face mogs me to oblivion and back wth, and this is average....:feelscry:
I dont want to see what is considered good looking.... :feelsrope:

Over for Knuddelcels. You think anyone besides pedophiles is still using it?

Yeah, some chads and quite a lot of average foids and stacies

His shoulders are so massive he looks like he was drawn by an amateur comic book artist.
tbh

Lifefuel for deformedcels, females have no clue about normal human anatomy. Also, that could easily explain the dogpill.

I asked a girl what percentage of men are over 6'...her answer 50%....roughly three times the correct stat. Muh guess is that she only NOTICES men who are over 6'....I told her that and she got upset.

I asked a girl what percentage of men are over 6'...her answer 50%....roughly three times the correct stat. Muh guess is that she only NOTICES men who are over 6'....I told her that and she got upset.

Logic will destroy females every time.