Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory According to some foids, Inceldom is fine because we get consolations prizes

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
I am sure some foids are aware of inceldom , especially in teens, but they disregard it as something temporal

Modern literature is full of examples but let me give you one that stuck with me.

I used to read urban fantasy books and found one called "Shadow Hunters", so this Incel-like character type is in love with a redhead girl, he has been his friend for years but she rejects his advances. It turns out she meets a described good looking blonde guy (bad boy archetype) and she falls in love with him INSTANTLY (fucking of course)

Now at this point, I think the author realizes is a fucked up thing.
An Incel guy is in love with a girl for years and she rejects it, and comes to this good-looking dude and is instantly hooked. That is problematic, Isn't it?
That put the main character in evidence as a superficial girl, wouldn't it?

How she wash it away later? How she justify it?
Doing two other beautiful girls fall in love with the Incels. as a mode of consolation award?
Really !!! The Incel can't get the crush of his life but is OK because he gets a consolation award at the END. Therefore that main character is not superficial anymore.

Would this happen in real life? WOULD IT ?? WOULD IT!!!!!?? :feelsree: :feelsree:
The answer is NO. FUCK NO.

Incels don't get consolation prices. Incels get NOTHING !!! Where is my consolation price ??
Incels like me get fucking nothing. No crush, not two girls NOTHING

But foid tries to excuse themself for being shitty thinking we in the future will get our share of love.

Last edited:
wow bro that looks like shit. wtf is that on the right, two faggots
Yeah , there are not faggots until like in the third book, otherwise I would have stopped reading it

This is only a reality for women, if they don't get chad for whatever reason, there's an army of men ready to simp for her. For people like us, there really is nobody.

This is only a reality for women, if they don't get chad for whatever reason, there's an army of men ready to simp for her. For people like us, there really is nobody.
Is like they are trying to clean their rotten conciensce making excuses for inceldom , like" is OK the will get consolations prizes"

Pffft. Most likely the woman self inserted in the story as the redheaded girl and invented a hot chad for herself. Then mostly average and below average looking readers got butthurt so she altered the story to make them happy.

the author is jewish. why is it that I am not surprised.

It doesn't touch that