Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious According to leaks, The Last of Us 2 will have a cuckhold relationship.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
From what I've seen from the leaks, the main character Ellie will cause another character Dina to cheat on her boyfriend Jesse with Ellie. Jesse is asian by the way. And Ellie ends up having to take care of Jesse and Dina's affair baby.

Most soyfied game of all time.

I hope their game gets cracked and shared

So it's reverse cuckolding?

Just imagine how excited the average redditor will be
"YIKERINOS, holy pickle on a rickle, guess who is getting this game from their wife´s boyfriend?!" :soy: :soy: :soy:

Inceldom Discussion
Discuss your experiences, vent, or share anything related to inceldom.
Post thread

This is not even a real horror game anymore and not a survival game at all. What is this shit? Everything just falls apart, like Game of Thrones. Although some people think Game of Thrones shows that feminism is good, like preston Jacobs, yet even in the books it shows how hypocritical feminism is. Although we have to keep in mind, that George R. R. Martin is indeed somewhat influenced by feministc ideas.

Also I heard the main character
will be a tranny

TLOU 2 will be a shitshow, it all started with neil cuckman wanted to be seen as woke and a visionary, huffing his own self righteous farts and ignoring the fans and listening to annita sarkeesian feminazy propagada.

Last edited:
Will never play

Also I heard the main character
will be a tranny
If your talking about Abby she's not trans she's just unaturally buff. There is one character who's played by a trannie though.

If your talking about Abby she's not trans she's just unaturally buff. There is one character who's played by a trannie though.
Really? She's just a jacked toilet? Wtf? What in the fuck were they even thinking developing this crap..? I have been to several gyms over the course of five years and never have I seen a toilet that jacked... She would have to be on roids or gymmaxxing hard I guess.

Anyway yeah it is possible for foids to look like this but during the apocalypse?... Bullshit

another franchise ruined by kikes :)

Disgusting and horrendous. Will not be surprised if true

From what I've seen from the leaks, the main character Ellie will cause another character Dina to cheat on her boyfriend Jesse with Ellie. Jesse is asian by the way. And Ellie ends up having to take care of Jesse and Dina's affair baby.
Asians will be on suicide watch after playing that game.

Also more media is starting to blackpill normies.
another franchise ruined by kikes :)
Will never play

Really? She's just a jacked toilet? Wtf? What in the fuck were they even thinking developing this crap..? I have been to several gyms over the course of five years and never have I seen a toilet that jacked... She would have to be on roids or gymmaxxing hard I guess.

Anyway yeah it is possible for foids to look like this but during the apocalypse?... Bullshit
Naughty Dog has been doing this for awhile. Remember Nadine?

According to the leaks, they're in a poly relationship and the Jewish one is pregnant with his baby.

As far as I’m concerned TLOU 1 was the beginning and end of the franchise just as I consider Mass Effect 2 the end of that series.

I have zero tolerance for woke SJW bullshit.

According to the leaks, they're in a poly relationship and the Jewish one is pregnant with his baby.
I think that they're just in some love triangle thing at the least. I don't it's poly. She is pregnant from him though.
As far as I’m concerned TLOU 1 was the beginning and end of the franchise just as I consider Mass Effect 2 the end of that series.

I have zero tolerance for woke SJW bullshit.
Mass Effect 3 was actually pretty good. Even the endings I liked.

imagine paying to play a sjw shitty interactive movie :feelskek: