Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious According to jewgle, humans are too similar to be split into sub-species. What are you thoughts?

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
Given how increasingly common racemixing is nowadays, that will unironically be true in a few decades

Yes, no difference at all. We are
DA SAMEEE AND SHEIT

Attachments

• IMG_20240507_033455.jpg
    IMG_20240507_033455.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20240507_033353.jpg
    IMG_20240507_033353.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 9
Even considering neanderthals a different species is controversial given the fact that we interbred and had children who were able to reproduce (which is what most scholars agree is what distinguishes species from each other) let alone people of the same race

Given how increasingly common racemixing is nowadays, that will unironically be true in a few decades
Whites should stop racemixing with noodles. If you're a white sub5, you should be below prepared to die alone, then, create another ER who won't be able to seamaxx like you. But the problem is me saying this won't change anything, considering how fetishized noodlewhores are among white men for some reason (mostly because of Anime and kpoooop)
Despite, them being flat and bleahmaxxed garbage who need makeup and tons of surgery to look as good as a 5/10 white woman. They also can't give you chad sons.

What counts as subspecies is pretty arbitrary. I think all dog breeds are all considered one subspecies but gorillas that look the exact same are considered different.

considering how fetishized noodlewhores are among white men for some reason (mostly because of Anime and kpoooop)
I want to MATE with noodlefoids, too, but in my case it's not because of Anime and Kpop.

I just like them because they are feminine. They have feminine features.

And it is not a coincidence that the female race considered the ugliest (sheboons) also happens to be the most masculine.

Even considering neanderthals a different species is controversial given the fact that we interbred and had children who were able to reproduce (which is what most scholars agree is what distinguishes species from each other) let alone people of the same race
You don’t need to be of the same species to produce healthy and viable offspring, you just need a baseline level of genetic similarity and the same number of chromosomes.

To give some examples:
• polas bears and brown bears can breed to create a “grolar/pizzly bear”, which is a healthy and fertile animal
• pretty much all Eastern Coyotes possess a significant level of gray wolf admixture
• false killer whales and bottle-nosed dolphins can produce viable offspring with one another to make a “Wholphin”, a healthy and fertile animal

You don’t need to be of the same species to produce healthy and viable offspring, you just need a baseline level of genetic similarity and the same number of chromosomes.

To give some examples:
• polas bears and brown bears can breed to create a “grolar/pizzly bear”, which is a healthy and fertile animal
• pretty much all Eastern Coyotes possess a significant level of gray wolf admixture
• false killer whales and bottle-nosed dolphins can produce viable offspring with one another to make a “Wholphin”, a healthy and fertile animal
On second thought, I think the point of what you were trying to say might've flown over my head; JFL. It's worth mentioning, though, that taxonomy and all forms of classification are inherently subjective, so even the idea of species as rigid genetic categories doesn't exactly hold up to reality