Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel According to Inceltear there's no way that incels can get a high paid job

It all fell down

It all fell down

Banned
-
Context:

Uronically he listed jobs that are mostly done by foids.

These fools thing that an Incel is like these guys:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eomCyoUSoM&ab_channel=outherebrothers

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4pQ4LB58yA&ab_channel=FirstDates

Incels are more than they can imagine. Incels are men inable to get laid. Just because our arguments on Internet doesn't fit with the "social skills" imposed by the low iq RRHH whores(that are easy to fool) is a synonym that incels can get a job.

Actually foids are the less skilled socially even more than incels. These whores can't work in team without do a mess

I can confirm that an incel can become a HS teacher. You dont need special social skills, just being very knowledgeable in your field is enough.
But forget about getting a teen gf. Teens are even more shallow than grown up foids. To be honest, the job can be pure suifuel if you dont have the right mindset as an incel.

a man with social skill to het a high paying job will not be an incel,
spreading the Blackpill.

Do they think that we call women „foids“ outside this forum?
LOL, IT users are retarded as fuck.

I can confirm that an incel can become a HS teacher. You dont need special social skills, just being very knowledgeable in your field is enough.
But forget about getting a teen gf. Teens are even more shallow than grown up foids. To be honest, the job can be pure suifuel if you dont have the right mindset as an incel.
Of course they can do. I'm a History teacher at high school. And yes, if you can't tolerate seeing gigachads getting foids as orbiters then you are not ready to be a HS teacher.

Of course they can do. I'm a History teacher at high school. And yes, if you can't tolerate seeing gigachads getting foids as orbiters then you are not ready to be a HS teacher.
Brutal. That’s why I could never be a teacher. But history is a nice subject tbh.

I and many other people here don't even call them here that way :feelshaha:
Brutal. That’s why I could never be a teacher. But history is a nice subject tbh.
Same. I study history in uni too, cant stand these zoomer kids.

Last edited:
>Not that those jobs are bad at all
>Right after implying that they are indeed bad

High paying jobs are cope tbh. I just want enough to NEET quietly for the rest of my life.

I do.
It gets me in trouble a lot, but i'm independent so if they don't like that, they should stay far away from me.
I have been very literal in naming femoids and exposing their flawed behavior.

Context:
View attachment 484790
Uronically he listed jobs that are mostly done by foids.
View attachment 484791

These fools thing that an Incel is like these guys:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eomCyoUSoM&ab_channel=outherebrothers

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4pQ4LB58yA&ab_channel=FirstDates

Incels are more than they can imagine. Incels are men inable to get laid. Just because our arguments on Internet doesn't fit with the "social skills" imposed by the low iq RRHH whores(that are easy to fool) is a synonym that incels can get a job.

Actually foids are the less skilled socially even more than incels. These whores can't work in team without do a mess
View attachment 484788

I’m probably richer than everyone on IT (although you would only need to be above minimum wage to beat IT). @micropenis29 is probably richer than everyone on IT combined.