Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

According to FDS foids have it hard when it comes to dating lmao

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Privileged scum they are.

What the fuck is wrong with these whores? Imagine being desirable and then complaining about it because giga-chad won't commit for an obese landwhale. These worthless cunts tbh.
based

Whatever problems they have don't compare to not being able to get a date at all. But unfortunately the feeble blue pill mind associates us with abuse, manipulation, and the like to justify us being avoided, even though it's never incels doing that stuff, it's sexhavers.

Why do incels even go on that sub?

True, the genders have different mating strategies.
Males is to invest in one offsrping, but trick a bunch of different women to having his kid and not comitting (aka be Chad).
Female mating strategy is to cuck a beta provider male and use him to raise Chad's kid.

I'm so tired of hearing how foids only get messages from thirsty men, perverts, creeps etc. Suppose I were a guy who got say 10 matches. How many of them would be actual high value women who wanted to have a meaningful relationship with me? If it's >50%, then you cuck who believes that women are wonderful, have better personality, can empathize with people and then and then and then harrghh tfu you stupid cuck get real. If it's like with men <50% then harrghh tfu at you again because then it's no different to women only much much fewer in number. Either way harrghh tfu at you stupid cunt.

Last edited:
I'm so tired of hearing how foids only get messages from thirsty men, perverts, creeps etc. Suppose I were a guy who got say 10 matches. How many if them would be actual high value women who wanted to have a meaningful relationship with me? If it's >50%, then you cuck who believes that women are wonderful, have better personality, can empathize with people and then and then and then harrghh tfu you stupid cuck get real. If it's like with men <50% then harrghh tfu at you again because then it's no different to women only much much fewer in number. Either way harrghh tfu at you stupid cunt.
high iq
Its hard for them since not every man is a chad who makes 6 figures and has a 6 pack
:feelsthink:

Its hard for them since not every man is a chad who makes 6 figures and has a 6 pack
It's so funny how the frontholes think that everything is possible in a life.
He must make enormous amounts of money (so he must either be in a banking/management job or a doctor most of the time, both are physically/mentally extremely straining jobs where most people-more or less unofficially-even must take drugs/skip meals/skip hours of sleep to still perform and that exhaust you in every manner) - at least 8 hours a day working are required (with maybe lunch breaks in between). And free weekends are an oxymoron in an hospital or in a bank.

Then he must be physically fit (which is next to impossible considering these jobs, imagine still having the power -both mentally and physically- to go to the gym after this line of work where your mind is literally empty and your body broken and with the skipped meals or generally unhealthy food weight loss or weight gain are expected; also lack of sleep can easily fuck your body completely up) - cooking again takes at least an hour (considering the clean-up and the food preparation because a fronthole cannot be bothered to do so and the diet necessary for staying fit), staying/becoming fit needs at least 1-2 hours (considering also the time needed for traveling between the work/home/gym) even with best genetics.

So far our hypothetical man has worked >10 hours; then he also has to do other basic shit like keeping the house clean, ironing/cleaning his clothes (again >2h) - and this is when he doesn't get any interference from work which is as a doctor/banker/manager almost impossible - and then he should still have time for her. And mental illness (although almost an inevitable consequence/result of these working/life conditions) is also a taboo topic, because emotional labour (what women call spending time listening to their BF/caring for him) would be too much for her.

Last edited:
Whenever i read a whores post i want to do something violent.

Male dating strategy: invent pickup theory to almost a scientific level, hundreds of books written about it

Female dating strategy: we should have higher standards

which is gigacope btw
Yes but as someone who starting reading pickup books when I was 17, I must say I empathize with the community and the enormous amount of effort they put into understanding women and getting them to like you.

But the only real schools were the mystery method (classic pickup) and then RSD.

But honestly I wished I never looked at it, it ruined my perception of social interactions in highschool

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back