Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel According To A Study, Women Are Actually Happier With Less Attractive Men

• Thread starter Deleted member 34920
  • Start date
Deleted member 34920

Deleted member 34920

How do I change my username
-
Just warning, there’s a lot of suifuel photos on those websites
They found that in instances where the man was less attractive he was likely to compensate with acts of kindness like presents, sexual favours or extra housework. They saw a pattern, in that this made women happier and feel more appreciated, therefore strengthening the relationship.
“The [uglier] husbands seemed to be basically more committed, more invested in pleasing their wives when they felt that they were getting a pretty good deal.”

I know I said I wouldn’t post here anymore but I thought guys might like this. I’ll still come here occasionally, I‘ll just try not to let the negative stuff get to me

Last edited:
Cope, like this matters ...

They will always choose Chad, whatever the cost is for them.

Jfl if you think this is true.

Foids will always choose tingles over happiness.

Giga cope
33601.jpg

Extremely based. :feelsokman:

I don’t think it’s that true, the websites are admittedly very pop-sciency. But it’s still something we should maybe be aware of

Less attractive obedient cuckolds to be more exact.

Just warning, there’s a lot of suifuel photos on those websites

I know I said I wouldn’t post here anymore but I thought guys might like this. I’ll still come here occasionally, I‘ll just try not to let the negative stuff get to me
THIS IS BULLSHIT IM NOT EVEN READING THIS FUCK YOU

I call bullshit.:feelsclown:

At this point with the way the crazy world is going, I just can't believe anything a woman or women as a whole has to say anymore, they could tell me the sun is out shining in the sky and my response would be, sources? :feelsEhh::feelsjuice:

My number one rule anymore is that I do not trust anything a cunt hair has to say on anything. :feelshehe:

Their brain says "take the less attractive, he will love, support and worship you" but their pussy screams Chad.

The people in this thread don't get it, of course they're happier with uglier husbands so that they have the power in the relationship and therefore get put on a pedestal. And while they extract money and resources from their husbands, they have Chad on the side to fulfil their sexual needs.

They are more happy with less-attractive men because they shower them with presents and attention, while she can fuck tall muscular Chad and lick his butthole while her cuck is wageslaving. Water is wet

At this point with the way the world is going, I just can't believe anything a woman or women say anymore, they could tell me the sun is out shining in the sky and my response would be, sources? :feelsEhh::feelsjuice:

My number one rule anymore is that I do not trust anything a cunt hair has to say on anything. :feelshehe:
Extremely based tbh. The fact that so many foids believe in the cicle shaped earth myths is an argument towards the flat earth theory.

Then why don't they want us?

This should be pinned tbh. Obviously, foids don't care about being happy they just care about looking good and geting good genes (CHAD)

I could easily debunk this because not only am I ugly, I'm also fucking boring

Foids are happier with an obedient cuck obviously but the foid wants thunderous orgasms she can only get from chads cock. Which if why personality is a meme foids will take an abusive chad over an unattractive man who's nice

Lmao are they really ?

The people in this thread don't get it, of course they're happier with uglier husbands so that they have the power in the relationship and therefore get put on a pedestal. And while they extract money and resources from their husbands, they have Chad on the side to fulfil their sexual needs.
They are more happy with less-attractive men because they shower them with presents and attention, while she can fuck tall muscular Chad and lick his butthole while her cuck is wageslaving. Water is wet
This should be pinned tbh. Obviously, foids don't care about being happy they just care about looking good and geting good genes (CHAD)

it feels like a children's story.

They found that in instances where the man was less attractive he was likely to compensate with acts of kindness like presents, sexual favours or extra housework. They saw a pattern, in that this made women happier and feel more appreciated, therefore strengthening the relationship.

I thought guys might like this

What this basically means is that women don't like to be in long-term relationships with gigachad because they know he's widely desired and likely to cheat on her and not provide for her.

So they prefer to be in a long-term relationship with a betabux more likely to devote himself to her and thus provide for her and make her secure and on a pedestol.

This doesn't mean they still don't prefer to fuck chad on the side whenever her betabux BF/husband isn't looking: of course they do.

They just need someone to worship her when Chad is busy fucking other girls and Chad isn't fucking her at that given moment, because he's always going to be doing that.
They will always choose Chad, whatever the cost is for them.
Chad won't choose them though: so he's not even an option for a LTR.

Foids are DTF whenever Chad rings with a booty call but he rotates through a harem of unattractive women for variety, so during the nights when a Chad is not available (most women will be on several Chad's speed-dials) she has betabux to cook for her, give her feet rubs, take her out for nice dinners, etc.

Hell she might even enjoy cuddling with betabux husband or a nice gentle fuck from him as sort of an "active recovery" from the pussy-pounding Chad gives her.

Kind of like a puppy.

Last edited:
Look how ugly he is. Look how unhappy they are. Ricecel I'm sorry.

Extremely based tbh. The fact that so many foids believe in the cicle shaped earth myths is an argument towards the flat earth theory.
If a foid tells me that the high is ninety degrees outside and dry, I'm just going to assume the opposite and say it is raining.

I value the insight, opinion, and perception of a small dog over your average foid these days, plus the dog is more loyal where I know it won't betray me.

What this basically means is that women don't like to be in long-term relationships with gigachad because they know he's widely desired and likely to cheat on her and not provide for her.
JFL at this cope :feelskek:
So they prefer to be in a long-term relationship with a betabux more likely to devote himself to her and thus provide for her and make her secure and on a pedestol.
As if high status chad having a better job due to his halo is not capable of providing by the way. :feelskek:
Hell she might even enjoy cuddling with betabux husband or a nice gentle fuck from him as sort of an "active recovery
Yeah, that's why betabux end in dead bedrooms :feelskek:

JFL at this cope :feelskek:

It's not really a cope, foids probably learned long ago they can't monopolize gigachad's cock and if they want constant attention/orbiting then they need to bag themselves a betabux bro to provide entertainment whenever Chad is busy fucking his other foids.

As if high status chad having a better job due to his halo is not capable of providing by the way. :feelskek:

He is totally more CAPABLE of providing due to his halo CEO job,, he's just not WILLING to because he doesn't need to.

Yeah, that's why betabux end in dead bedrooms :feelskek:

The purpose of betabux cock is basically to gentle massage the sore pussy that Chad wrecked

once a 40s roastie becomes too old and repulsive that Chad wants her less and fucks her less often in favour of fucking younger prettier girls, then she no longer needs the services of betabux's small penis to recuperate, and thus becomes comparatively volcel except for her vibrator

Well, there's certainly one variable and outcome, yes.

This thread deserves its own theme, it will be entitled, don't trust a woman.

@ThoughtfulCel Thoughts on our chosen thread theme below?

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xQFro1BE33U

Last edited:
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: the cope is so strong
I mean, you are very suspicious :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

Last edited:
Beta Cucks Chad Fucks
:feelsjuice:

fake (((study)))

Some coping incel made that:feelskek:

if physical attractiveness is subjective, how did they conduct this study?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back