Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Accidentally viewing her IG story

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Sometimes it’s so annoying i almost always view her story immediately after she post it, it’s weird because I only use Instagram like 1-2 times per day and everytime I click on her story she just posted it like a few minutes ago it’s so annoying it makes me look like a stalker when I’m not.

Sometimes it’s so annoying i almost always view her story immediately after she post it, it’s weird because I only use Instagram like 1-2 times per day and everytime I click on her story she just posted it like a few minutes ago it’s so annoying it makes me look like a stalker when I’m not.
Dm me her insta

give ig a break, lil nigga

@HiddenUzer and I are connected by blood

Except for the white part, but you did say you looked more Asian than white
Stop calling me mixed just call me ricve from now on I look nothjing white. My mom probably cheated

Why are they still letting a fakecel roam this site?

Fakecel if you have instagram. I only have one where I pretend to be a foid. One of the foids I stalked blocked me and now I cant watch her stories, only her pictures

NNA young boy

Never Nice Again

NTARKA young boy

Never Trust A Rich Kid Again

Lol funny how when you say "her" well all already know it is about your oneitis.

He’ll be back

another fakecel bites the dust