Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Accidentally found the most based Steam profile I've ever seen while searching through Steam groups of mine. Which one of you is this?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★

Honestly, I would probably put blackpills on my Steam profile if I didn't have any past irls added.

Most I did was have my name on Steam called "enslave all women" back in 2017 when I was massively pissed about being an incel, which made them ban me from changing my name for 7 days.

Last edited:
It's always funny seeing blackpill lingo on normie spaces, like that one time in the Roblox chat

It's always funny seeing blackpill lingo on normie spaces, like that one time in the Roblox chat
Honestly it is. I try to say funny incel shit on Roblox, but most of those kids are 12-13 and won't get it.

I very rarely ever see stuff like this on Steam. I was in a Steam group just called "incels" a couple years ago which had a few others who were similar in basedness, and that group ended up getting removed by the Steam mods directly after the whole Minassian fiasco.
Its @Sneir rofl

hes 22 years old and he talks like this aswell
JFL. I definitely see the similarities.