Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Accepting my ethnic status (swarthy southern euro)

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
★★★
I'm taking the racepill and from this day onward I identify as an ethnic. I'm a native European, but I'm not white. Don't ask me what country I'm from, some users already know, they'll tell you. I'm not Italian, but I sort of look Italian.

My skin is light olive, my eyes are dark brown and my hair is brown. I also have a babyface which makes me look even more ethnic. Other than that, I don't have any other ethnic features like curly hair, manletism, crooked/hooked nose, bug eyes etc. It's mostly just my coloring. At least I'm not a turbomanlet.

I used to think I'm white simply because I'm European, but I now realize it's cope. Even if others see me as white it doesn't matter because I don't benefit from being "white."
I can't ascend in SEA/E Asia, Africa, Latin America or anywhere else because I'm not actually white. I'm just another swarthy subhuman to them.
I wonder how many of us here identify as white when in reality we're ethnic.

Last edited:
Im southern european and I have pale casper the ghost tier skin, blue/green eyes and brown hair. Ive had DNA tests and they show as almost entirely southern european with only trace elements of northern european (<1%).

I definitely "look" southern european though, in terms of height and structure of my face/body, I don't have that lanky long-limbed and big head/face feature you find in northern europeans.

That said most legitimate white males dont even get the white bonuses in white countries, because theyre average or ugly, and you still have to be a top tier white, and you have to be the right type of white, you can't be that red-skin pig faced kind of legitimate northern european white guy

Last edited:
Im southern european and I have pale casper tier skin, blue/green eyes and brown hair. Ive had DNA tests and they show as almost entirely southern european with only trace elements of northern european (<1%).

I definitely "look" southern european though, in terms of height and structure of my face/body, I don't have that lanky long-limbed and big head/face feature you find in northern europeans
You got lucky. There's many southern Euros who simply don't look white and by that I mean they can't pass as locals in northern Europe or they just have that look Americans call "ethnic."
I know what you mean by looking southern european. I look southern European because my facial features, skull and bones look European and I'm not a manlet, but my coloring is swarthy. It's enough to make me ethnic. Many true whites wouldn't accept me as white. I'm simply not white.

You got lucky. There's many southern Euros who simply don't look white and by that I mean they can't pass as locals in northern Europe or they just have that look Americans call "ethnic."
I know what you mean by looking southern european. I look southern European because my facial features, skull and bones look European and I'm not a manlet, but my coloring is swarthy. It's enough to make me ethnic. Many true whites wouldn't accept me as white. I'm simply not white.

I get what you mean by swarthy looking.

My family is like 50% swarthy looking, 50% white looking, despite all being from the same place in Southern Europe. My parents are the "white looking" Southern Europeans, but I have cousins who you would think are legitimate Arabs.

I live in a Anglo country, I find that swarthy looking Southern Europeans think i'm Anglo, and that Anglos think i'm Eastern European, neither seem to be able to point out that I'm Southern European by DNA.

Only a few Anglo's have actually pin pointed me as the right ethnicity, which is surprising tbh because it rarely happens.

My family is like 50% swarthy looking, 50% white looking, despite all being from the same place in Southern Europe.
Same here except I'd say 75% of my family is swarthy, the rest look like regular white people. My family is quite swarthy, but I'm one of the darkest in my family.

Same tbh I always considered myself white because my family members mainly are and I'm from eastern Europe.But my skin is pretty dark and I look ethnic,I've been told I look turkish/arab few times

Same tbh I always considered myself white because my family members mainly are and I'm from eastern Europe.But my skin is pretty dark and I look ethnic,I've been told I look turkish/arab few times
That's how it is when you're southern or in some cases eastern euro.
Our family members often look white or whiter than us. My mom looks 100% white, dad looks almost Turkish, sister looks whiter than me. My grandma has extremely pale skin, blue eyes and blonde hair, my other grandma looks like a regular white old lady. Grandpa looks like a greasy Italian, but my other grandpa looks like a stereotypical old German.

My female cousin looks even more ethnic than me, but she's tall and attractive and besides she's a female so it will never affect her. Her sister is extremely pale, blue/grey eyed and blonde.

Take the racepill.

Women prefer a bit darker skin and hair rather than pale white and blonde hair so that's not necessarily a bad thing. But at the end is all about face.

JFL if you think being southern euro is as bad as being a brown ethnic or ricecel

Women prefer a bit darker skin and hair rather than pale white and blonde hair
This is a meme. Women prefer regular white skin (peach), light eyes and dark hair. Regular white skin is generally peach or neutral when not exposed to the sun and when tan it turns slightly darker and it gains a slight orange/red/warm hue. Everything else is ethnic tier, but of course face is all that matters. I'm just tired of the "dark = more attractive" myth. All it means is tan white people with dark hair and blue eyes instead of very pale blonde soyboys.
Examples, these are ideal skin colors:

Attachments

• desmond_harrington_2001_10_04.jpg
    desmond_harrington_2001_10_04.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 58
  • pA3769l.jpg
    pA3769l.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 220px-Michael_C_Hall_2011_2b.jpg
    220px-Michael_C_Hall_2011_2b.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 60
  • f41791fc-fb0c-401c-ba61-2acc2ee91b43.jpg
    f41791fc-fb0c-401c-ba61-2acc2ee91b43.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
There really are European ethnic-cels.

I couldn't find any male examples, but my skin is more like pic related, maybe slightly paler. That's pure ethnic tier. Sallow, pale olive or yellowish is shit tier skin color for men. My skin actually looks east asian or Chinese. When I get a tan it turns slightly darker, but it also gains a bit more red color which is good.
JFL if you think being southern euro is as bad as being a brown ethnic or ricecel
It depends. When you're like me, it might be even worse because I don't really look white, but I'm "European." This is my native land we're talking about.
When you're ethnic in your own ethnic majority country you don't really care much about skin color because everyone looks like you.
Where I live, around 60% of people look like regular whites, 30% are swarthy but still white passing and 10% look ethnic like me.

Attachments

• Unxcvxcvtitled.jpg
    Unxcvxcvtitled.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
I'm taking the racepill and from this day onward I identify as an ethnic. I'm a native European, but I'm not white. Don't ask me what country I'm from, some users already know, they'll tell you. I'm not Italian, but I sort of look Italian.

My skin is light olive, my eyes are dark brown and my hair is brown. I also have a babyface which makes me look even more ethnic. Other than that, I don't have any other ethnic features like curly hair, manletism, crooked/hooked nose, bug eyes etc. It's mostly just my coloring. At least I'm not a turbomanlet.

I used to think I'm white simply because I'm European, but I now realize it's cope. Even if others see me as white it doesn't matter because I don't benefit from being "white."
I can't ascend in SEA/E Asia, Africa, Latin America or anywhere else because I'm not actually white. I'm just another swarthy subhuman to them.
I wonder how many of us here identify as white when in reality we're ethnic.
Have you done DNA testing? Maybe you're just an arab?

Same here except I'd say 75% of my family is swarthy, the rest look like regular white people. My family is quite swarthy, but I'm one of the darkest in my family.
Isn't being dark and swarthy exactly what foids want? Just provided you're not looking curry or gulf arab?

I know ur pain bro

Isn't being dark and swarthy exactly what foids want? Just provided you're not looking curry or gulf arab?
No. Refer to one of my earlier posts ITT. Women prefer normal white skin with light eyes and dark hair.

welcome to the club boyo

Ethnically Italian on both sides here, never began. Pisses me tf off when morons say shit like “But Italians are white bro”. South Italians imo are the second biggest truecels, only slightly less than Indians

I think we can call to ourselves "Euromutts"

accepting is the first step boyo

immigration has FUCKED darker complexion euros

used to be that meditteraneans were considered tall dark and handsome

now people just think you're pakistanis or arabs

my sympathies to south europeancels

based and medpilled

We can tbh.
I have white skin. It is not the super one type but I can get tan not too easy but achieve that some time ago. My skin type is the 3 because there's 6 types : 1 are albines and very blonde ppl , 2 are normal blondes, 3 are the whites with brownie hair/eyes like me, 4 are light brownies, 5 are more brownies, 6 black african.

No. Refer to one of my earlier posts ITT. Women prefer normal white skin with light eyes and dark hair.
I agree you can't ascend in SEA or China or Korea because they are low IQ at, and basically correlate the actual whiteness to wealth, but surely you would do very well in places like Japan or among higher IQ upper society regions in China or Taiwan? And surely in the west due to dimorphism you will do well? I have a chadlite friend who's very swarthy and dark features, dark skin and does well in Australia so should be same in USA or northern Europe too?

South Europeans are Mediterranean and many of them resemble North Africans, Middle Easterners and Jews.
Just fucking lol at some South European wogs who adopt the Nazi ideology. The man in the picture below is French-Italian when I saw him the first time I thought he's a Pakistani or some shit like that.

Attachments

• 1450194685-conversino.jpg
    1450194685-conversino.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 126
South Europeans are Mediterranean and many of them resemble North Africans, Middle Easterners and Jews.
Just fucking lol at some South European wogs who adopt the Nazi ideology. The man in the picture below is French-Italian when I saw him the first time I thought he's a Pakistani or some shit like that.
JFL I actually seen that pic before too

Legit thought it was a paki till you mentioned it:feelsrope:

These guys are copers, almost as bad as the Arabs who think they're white.

I'm southern euro too.
Fortunately I don't look as much of an ethnicel as some of my countrymen do but I still look a bit "off". It got worse when i became bald, now i look like that Ken Rosenberg character from gta vice city.

In my case it's not that i'm an ethnicel, it's just that i'm ugly

These guys are copers, almost as bad as the Arabs who think they're white.
Most Arabs are heavily mixed with Negroes, Pakistanis and Indians. The man in the picture is the ex-prince of Qatar, he looks like an Indian.

Attachments

• qatar.jpg
    qatar.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 79
I remember seeing french nationalists Looks like saudis jfl

JFL I actually seen that pic before too

Legit thought it was a paki till you mentioned it:feelsrope:
He's an Italian with a French passport (He was born in France). His name is Daniel Conversano.

i took racepill in 2k18

no SEA for sex or WE for money

LDAR here

I've been told I "look Mexican" more than once. & When I lived in Florida, homeless Hispanic street merchants, who were everywhere, would always ask me if I speak Spanish before trying to sell me some shitty baked goods or whatever they were peddling. They would't do this everybody. Fuck it though, I still consider myself a pure white Finn though. Just because I have dark hair and eyes doesn't men shit.

Most Arabs are heavily mixed with Negroes, Pakistanis and Indians. The man in the picture is the ex-prince of Qatar, he looks like an Indian.
I like more like these guys.
26egypt-cnd-inline1-jumbo.jpg

My father's mother looked a little Black. Hard to tell, because she was old. She was born in the 1800's. She died in 1975.