Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

acceptance, first step to blackpill?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42859
  • Start date
Deleted member 42859

Deleted member 42859

Self-banned
-
I visited this forum around 2 years ago when I was around 16 and left, thinking to myself "maybe things will get better". they didn't. I turned 18 in January and after a couple of shit months, decided to visit again. after just two days, I really feel that I'm starting to accept my place in this world as a loveless incel. it's not good but I feel that soon, I may lose all hope and expectations which means no more disappointments in life. I feel as though this is my first step in taking the blackpill and honestly, it feels kinda good.

im fucking 15 bro futurecel 100 percent hopefully not truecel

This is why I don't get the anger here.

If you accept that you're not one of the few attractive men, then you stop the ocs over it.

Acceptance is usually the final stage of grief.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https://www.renkinlaw.com/the-5-stages-of-grief-in-a-divorce/&psig=AOvVaw0O6B13Dj25lxTB-Aqz6pxl&ust=1652954967165000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAkQjRxqFwoTCMjJ6J3n6PcCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAE
Quite a lot of brocels here are stuck on either anger or depression, IT cucks and normies are in denial.
Everyone is angry at someone who's NOT on the same stage as them.
If you say something whitepill to incels here, they're gonna call you bluepilled cuck.
If you say something blackpill to IT cucks, they're gonna call you unshowered something-IST with bad pursonaliteh (insert leftist terminology)
People are idiots in general.

Kek imagine having hope