Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Accept That It's OVER or ROPE NOW

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date
Deleted member 35171

Deleted member 35171

Mother Nature's Failed Experiment
-
I'm tired of seeing posts about "what if I do this.. what if I do that.." bullshit. If you are here, it's OVER period.
I don't care if you get a thousand different surgeries done, become a millionaire, become gigachad himself.. none of that matters. Once you're exposed to the blackpill, once you know the truth about female sexuality and psychology, you can never and will never feel love. That is the burden of knowledge. That is the price you pay to know the truth and there's no going back. Even if we cope hard and assume you find a cute gf to betabuxx, every time she touches you you're gonna be imagining her with all the chads she used to suck off in her early years.
So either put all hope aside and accept that it's over or ROPE NOW. You're doing everyone including yourself a disservice by existing.

why would i hurry up. my only cope is suffering right now :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

There's a lot of fakecels here, so they beg to differ. Also love was not real to begin with, so whatever. just wait till AI is sentinent enough and we will get our robo-waifus

There's a lot of fakecels here, so they beg to differ. Also love was not real to begin with, so whatever. just wait till AI is sentinent enough and we will get our robo-waifus
Even if they are fakecels it wouldn't matter.
Unless you're top tier genetics +8/10 chad it's over.
No female will ever feel true genuine attraction towards you. At best they will get "used" to you and your betabuxx. If you can't accept that it's over, at least have some self-respect and rope instead of becoming a betabuxx slave.

Even if they are fakecels it wouldn't matter.
Unless you're top tier genetics +8/10 chad it's over.
No female will ever feel true genuine attraction towards you. At best they will get "used" to you and your betabuxx.
Dude, where do you guys come with this nonsense? are you telling me that women are not attracted to 6-7 guys? hell when i have to go outside i'm surrounded with those ranges of guys hand in hand with a girl, most people are not 8/10 you see. There are even some 5/10 really tall dudes who can lay consistantly, it just having the right genes and not be genetic garbage 4/10 and below. then you can get a girl, simple as that. Will she be atracted to a more attractive male than you? for sure. Will she cheat? hard to say.

I'm tired of seeing posts about "what if I do this.. what if I do that.." bullshit. If you are here, it's OVER period.
I don't care if you get a thousand different surgeries done, become a millionaire, become gigachad himself.. none of that matters. Once you're exposed to the blackpill, once you know the truth about female sexuality and psychology, you can never and will never feel love. That is the burden of knowledge. That is the price you pay to know the truth and there's no going back. Even if we cope hard and assume you find a cute gf to betabuxx, every time she touches you you're gonna be imagining her with all the chads she used to suck off in her early years.
So either put all hope aside and accept that it's over or ROPE NOW. You're doing everyone including yourself a disservice by existing.
I will. Just give me some time. I have no other choice left:fuk:

I dont rope because i gave up on foids long time ago, honestly i dont have a hope in the last 10 years. Its easy to exist without thinking, it becomes hard when you start thinking and pondering about it.

Dude, where do you guys come with this nonsense? are you telling me that women are not attracted to 6-7 guys? hell when i have to go outside i'm surrounded with those ranges of guys hand in hand with a girl, most people are not 8/10 you see. There are even some 5/10 really tall dudes who can lay consistantly, it just having the right genes and not be genetic garbage 4/10 and below. then you can get a girl, simple as that. Will she be atracted to a more attractive male than you? for sure. Will she cheat? hard to say.
Ok cope hard lol

"But-but-bu look at this 6/10 normie, he has a gf right??:soy:"
Maxresdefault

Last edited:
I'm tired of seeing posts about "what if I do this.. what if I do that.. bullshit. If you are here, it's OVER period.
That's in theory,cause there are some fakecels here who for whatever reason larp as truecels.
Once you're exposed to the blackpill, once you know the truth about female sexuality and psychology, you can never and will never feel love.
Because there is no such thing as ''love''. At least for a truecel.
So either put all hope aside and accept that it's over or ROPE NOW
Indeed,i've accepted that it never began for me,therefore i haven't tried to improve my image in years,i wear the same old clothes,some of which is pretty worn out,haven't showered/shaved in weeks and just stopped taking care of myself.
If i get sick,then i might get a shower/if my beard itches too much,then i might shave it.

Accept that is ovER and rope now:society: