Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Accept it. It is O V E R. Stop deluding yourself.

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
If you think you have a chance then stfu. Download tinder and watch how every thot in your city rejects you. Then you will realise it is over.

I hate to be the one to break it to ya.

It never began...:feelsbadman:

I'm a disgusting abomination and I will die a virgin

You are unaware how many people here are like 5+/10

You are unaware how many people here are like 5+/10
so what? A male 6/10 gets treated like a 300lbs obese leper by all women. You literally need to be a 9/10 to be safe from being incel.

so what? A male 6/10 gets treated like a 300lbs obese leper by all women. You literally need to be a 9/10 to be safe from being incel.

That´s correct. If you are 6/10 they either pretend that you don´t exist at best or they bluntly disrespect you or worse.

I've accepted it in 2008. It's beyond over for me tbh

Half the forum is fakecels lmao. One thing i agree with cucktears
@Getlooksordie is correct. Standards are incredibly high due to feminism and hypergamy. Not to mention, whites are held to even a higher standard to to ethnic worshiping. If you are not top 20%, you ave little chance of getting in a true relationship.

Retards like you are what ruin this community. A true PSL5+ should not be an incel due to their looks, period. Now fuck off with the overexaggerating.

F
Fucking lies fam lol

If you think you have a chance then stfu. Download tinder and watch how every thot in your city rejects you. Then you will realise it is over.

I hate to be the one to break it to ya.

It never began...:feelsbadman:
What about Ascension by arrange marriage:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

What the fuck are you talking about?
only a 9/10 male can consistently get actual dates/lays from Tinder with non obese women. It´s no different in bars/clubs.

I don´t know where you guys live, but chadlites get mass rejected in clubs/bars where I live. It really amazes me that people think that even a 7/10 male has any sort of value to women when they can easily get a 9/10 off tinder within minutes. Male 7s aren´t rare at all if you go out every weekend so women treat them like disposable trash.

It´s very easy to tell on here who is actually out there going to bars/clubs approaching women and who is a 15 year old shut in who never actually goes out to bars/clubs.

only a 9/10 male can consistently get actual dates/lays from Tinder with non obese women. It´s no different in bars/clubs.

I don´t know where you guys live, but chadlites get mass rejected in clubs/bars where I live. It really amazes me that people think that even a 7/10 male has any sort of value to women when they can easily get a 9/10 off tinder within minutes. Male 7s aren´t rare at all if you go out every weekend so women treat them like disposable trash.

It´s very easy to tell on here who is actually out there going to bars/clubs approaching women and who is a 15 year old shut in who never actually goes out to bars/clubs.
High IQ wisdom. How can you tell?

Tinder/cold approaching is very ineffective(or often completely futile) if you're not Chad, we already know this. The idea is to meet foids though a social circle, but even that doesn't work if you're sub 5.

You went from "You literally need to be a 9/10 to be safe from being incel." to "only a 9/10 male can consistently get actual dates/lays from Tinder with non obese women.". Pick one.

Retards like you are what ruin this community. A true PSL5+ should not be an incel due to their looks, period. Now fuck off with the overexaggerating.

Stop insulting people of your community.

We have already enough hate from society.

Tinder/cold approaching is very ineffective(or often completely futile) if you're not Chad, we already know this. The idea is to meet foids though a social circle, but even that doesn't work if you're sub 5.
That I agree with.

However you will always be a betabux/submissive one in the relationship if you can´t consistently fuck girls off Tinder/cold approaching.

Women are only as faithful as their options and thanks to feminism/online dating they have literally unlimited options nowadays.

That I agree with.

However you will always be a betabux/submissive one in the relationship if you can´t consistently fuck girls off Tinder/cold approaching.

Women are only as faithful as their options and thanks to feminism/online dating they have literally unlimited options nowadays.

That I agree with.

Einstein IQ

Stop insulting people of your community.

We have already enough hate from society.
For all I know he could be a 7/10 whitecel who thinks he is incel because he isn’t 9/10. When you spout bullshit like that you can expect to be met by a degree of scrutiny and hostility.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back