Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Accelarationism is a cope.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Making things worse will only make things worse, not start something off on the path of change. Especially not in the USA where voting for the acceleration candidate will just get everything clamped down on.

Making things worse will only make things worse, not start something off on the path of change. Especially not in the USA where voting for the acceleration candidate will just get everything clamped down on.
8 years of Obama only emboldened censorship happy SJWs and laid the groundwork for what reddit is like today.
The same thing will happen in a Biden/Kamala administration imo

Making things worse will only make things worse

8 years of Obama only emboldened censorship happy SJWs and laid the groundwork for what reddit is like today.
I would blame the censorship more on Hillary tbh, that foid got so butthurt, she and the (((media))) pressured companies to start censoring everyone.

bro, dedsrs question is USA ur gf or something cuz u cant keep her out ur mouth tbhngl

bro, dedsrs question is USA ur gf or something cuz u cant keep her out ur mouth tbhngl
Your the guy jealous of people living in the USA, so how's my slopping seconds.

Accelerationism is viable when the future isn’t already planned. If you vote left cuz of muh accelerationism you’re just voting left. That shit is being planned out already.

I would blame the censorship more on Hillary tbh, that foid got so butthurt, she and the (((media))) pressured companies to start censoring everyone.
Youtube and social media companies have themselves to blame.
In the years leading up to the 2016 US election they deliberately allowed their algorithms and recommendations to fish for controversial content that had the most views and time spent in the comment section that ended up redirecting moderate conservatives/apolitical people interested in politics and frustrated with the status quo of identity politics to alt-right and race realist conspiracy type videos.
They then overdid with damage control and used it as an excuse to censor all types of anti-feminist videos along with alt-right content after denying so long that their algorithm was sending people to view alt-right and conspiracy theory content.

I think some of this was on purpose to build up a controlled opposition alt-right boogeyman. If it doesn't exist, try and create it.
Also there are some white soys with alt-right friendly views in the tech sector that hate ethnic males but lust after ethnic females and like to make everything about race and gender to try and brag about whatever superiority they feel they have.

Last edited:
I recommend reading actual accelerationist philosophers like Deleuze and Nick Land. People would understand thatTrump is every bit as accelerationist as Biden. People have this delusion that we can "go back" or "conserve" anything, while post industrial society has never once gone backward or conserved anything. Corpses clinging to false memories.

I recommend reading actual accelerationist philosophers like Deleuze and Nick Land. People would understand thatTrump is every bit as accelerationist as Biden. People have this delusion that we can "go back" or "conserve" anything, while post industrial society has never once gone backward or conserved anything. Corpses clinging to false memories.
So you advocate that we reach an inflective point of "get worse before we get better"?

Only one real solution at this point

So you advocate that we reach an inflective point of "get worse before we get better"?
It’s more that the collective human consciousness has been infected with a self-perpetuating schizophreniA and so a "complete mental break down" is the means of possible escape.

Truecels were miserable before the amount of copes and ways to pass the time the internet afforded.
Technological reversion would only benefit failed normies ded srs

Way I see it In Europe it will work the frog will jump out of the pot but USA and Canada are going to become another South Africa and Rhodesia

America h

The West will need military aid and intervention from the East to win at this point hopefully the Slavs will see past their conflict in the past and justified resentment but I know they will make the right decision

Agreed. Just look at places like Venezuela to see that things could get much, much, much worse and it would still change nothing.

Revolutions don't happen out of extreme bad conditions, on the contrary, they happen when people full of money, power and followers decide to take action against the powers that be.