Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Abusive behavior

Incelhope

Incelhope

Your Friend
-
Throughout my childhood i had been abused mentally by my father and this probably affected me in ways ive never thought much of but recently.

Self reflecting now im very afraid of my actions, i know im not the goodest man or anything and today saw something that screwed with my head a little bit.

I have a nephew who is around 5 years old and i constantly shame him for watching too "childish" cartoons. Never thinking much of this but today when we i saw him hitting his cousin who is around the same age as himself. The reason? He was watching something "too childish" and made of fun him because of that.
This is only one incident and im so ashamed of myself because of my actions, i wanted to vomit when i saw this take place.

Jfl im bullying my own nephew without thinking much of it and now he is doing it against others.
Im doing the same shit my father did to me but i hope i can stop following his steps. Like what the fuck is up with my head for shaming a kid watching cartoons.

Ur fucked bruh.

Sorry to hear about this bro. Abusive childhoods can ruin lives permanently.

Try and treat your nephew better though. You’ll feel better by spreading positivity instead of negativity.

Don't bully your nephew bro. You're no better than a normie.