Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Abused Manlet Cunts

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
They are indeed whiny cunts, always crying about tallfags, we live rent free in their heads.
We try to be friendly with them as to not get persecuted by these manlet shits.
I'm barely 5'11 but to some fucks that is fakecel territory.
Midgets can't shut up about us, they just create e drama and want to get us banned out of nothing.

I still get height mogged by 6'0+ users but don't post like an abused cuck around legit tallfags.
I am not less of an incel than short cucks, they seem to get a truecel pass and almost no one cares if they look good, that is unfair as fuck.
90% of manlets here should be nuked, they're annoying abused dogs

They are indeed whiny cunts, always crying about tallfags, we live rent free in their heads.
Midgets can't shut up about us, they just create e drama and want to get us banned out of nothing.

I still get height mogged by 6'0+ users but don't post like an abused cuck around legit tallfags.
I am not less of an incel than short cucks, they seem to get a truecel pass and almost no one cares if they look good, that is unfair as fuck.
Didn’t read

stfu you utter manlet OP

I’m taller than you, I’m better than you

i mog you, get this through your tiny manlet skull

This is the whiniest, most foid victim post I've seen on this forum

I’m taller than you, I’m better than you
that is true and I accept it, just how it works, I accept the mog and cucking from you, rest of manlet shits should do the same and start respecting taller incels

I'm 5'5", and you'll never see me crying about my height

This is the whiniest, most foid victim post I've seen on this forum
I am not the one getting height mogged by fucking women.
No amount of thugmaxx, high T coping will make manlets less pathetic, they should just learn their place and behave, shutting the fuck up about it. Their genes are shit as fuck anyway, inceldom is just natural in their case

Fuck you all tallfags

Stfu u talllfag

5’11 try being 5’1 u fag

I am not the one getting height mogged by fucking women.
No amount of thugmaxx, high T coping will make manlets less pathetic, they should just learn their place and behave, shutting the fuck up about it. Their genes are shit as fuck anyway, inceldom is just natural in their case
Keep coping foid

Feels good being a tall king