Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Absolutely the worst phenotype you can have as a curry

damagedbaffled

damagedbaffled

Recruit
★★★★
My pheno is the tribal kind. Very dark skin, primitive and inbred looking. Even women with my phenotype are undesirable. The only redeeming feature is maybe height and frame since most people with this pheno seem to be average height and somewhat robust but otherwise there's no saving for my kind.

- Prognathism and flat upper maxilas

-Flat wide noses and ugly lips

-Dark putrid colouring

-Ogre bone structure with large skulls and undefined mass giving a "heavy" ogre face

This pheno more common in south India, North Indians generally everythingmog South Indians, and you won't find this pheno in the north

If you are born with this pheno you'll always be seen as a slave, the lower class, the untouchables. People will not respect you and will always undermine your abilities. You are unloveable if you look like this.

@Transcended Trucel @Zer0/∞

SC/ST pheno, still mogs me

Just reservationmax and arrange marriage baman girls tbh

Castism is still quite prevalent in many parts of north india.

Giga over if you live in the west, if you're in curryland it's still somewhat liveable if you're around your own people
Even India. This pheno is the minority. You will stand out in Indian crowds with this pheno. The Shudra phenotype

Isn't 75% of India either untouchable dalits or tribal people
No. Those are the only the ones living in the villages. In the cities this pheno is a minority. I could even dm pics to show you how different i look compared to the crowds here. Most Indians have lighter skin than me

Isn't 75% of India either untouchable dalits or tribal people
25-30% is Dalits and tribals. the remaining are mostly Vaishyas and Kshatriyas and Brahmins are 5-10%

Question, because I'm qurious. Could it be possible for you to ascend via arrangedmarriagemaxxing?

Even India. This pheno is the minority. You will stand out in Indian crowds with this pheno. The Shudra phenotype
post pics of shudra foids, i want to understand what you mean exactly

Question, because I'm qurious. Could it be possible for you to ascend via arrangedmarriagemaxxing?
If by ascending you mean betabuxxing some Becky from my community that ends up in a dead bedroom then yes.

If by ascending you mean betabuxxing some Becky from my community that ends up in a dead bedroom then yes.
What do you think the percentage of dead bedrooms among marriages really is?
I think it's pretty high and it's only going to increase.

ok i see now what you mean
main-qimg-b471e93c4dfd99e0f11abf505c152028-lq

Probably this

They are femcels but some of them with good bodies and who take care of themselves are fuckable

What do you think the percentage of dead bedrooms among marriages really is?
I think it's pretty high and it's only going to increase.
The number of virgins is generally low but the number of people who get regular sex from their wives must be less than 5%

They are femcels but some of them with good bodies and who take care of themselves are fuckable

she has higher smv than this entire forum plus in india "young" females are fewer, infact much fewer than men so this foids smv is sky high. i seriously doubt she is femcel

The number of virgins is generally low but the number of people who get regular sex from their wives must be less than 5%
Yeah, that sounds pretty plausible, as they have sex to consumate the marriage once, and then it becomes a rarity.

One of the ugliest states, you could probably ascend
Not really. There are quite a few guys with Sendhil Ramamurthy,Danush, Vikram phenotype. They mog me to oblivion. They also have a monopoly on the north indian chicks.

One of the ugliest states, you could probably ascend
In the villages most people have those abo looks. Most of them are ugly and short. I guess there I could have a chance at ascending

In the villages most people have those abo looks. Most of them are ugly and short. I guess there I could have a chance at ascending
Dm pic if youre comfortable

Hmm.. ok but can I get a pic in return?
I’ve never posted my face on the internet tbh. But users on this forum have sent me their face and I don’t dox

My pheno is the tribal kind. Very dark skin, primitive and inbred looking. Even women with my phenotype are undesirable. The only redeeming feature is maybe height and frame since most people with this pheno seem to be average height and somewhat robust but otherwise there's no saving for my kind.

-Dark putrid colouring

-Ogre bone structure with large skulls and undefined mass giving a "heavy" ogre face

This pheno more common in south India, North Indians generally everythingmog South Indians, and you won't find this pheno in the north

If you are born with this pheno you'll always be seen as a slave, the lower class, the untouchables. People will not respect you and will always undermine your abilities. You are unloveable if you look like this.

giga brutal and subhuman pheno. But in some cases u can black Maxx if tall

this too. OP should study maxx and go to an IIT using reservations

-Dark putrid colouring

Ok GrAY