Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious absolutely shit-tier lifestyle is what made me sub-human

DeadWithin

DeadWithin

Banned
-
imagine..

sleeping 3-5 hours every day
eating a complete shit diet of under 1000 calories. basically a cola, chocolate bar and chips. that was my diet every day.
extreme stress and anxiety every day
playing video games all day long and sleeping late
sedentary lifestyle with 0 exercise. sitting in chair all day long

this was my lifestyle from age 12-18 and I honestly believe this fucked up my growth big time. probably the reason I have small skull + small dick + 5'10 manlet + small frame + small bones and other shit.

I'm also shorter than my dad. further proof my growth was stunted.

I know genes play a big role, but lifestyle matters a lot too.

my lifestyle was even worse than the lifestyle of the worst 3rd country shitholes out there for fucks sake.

even if you are born with giga-chad genes and live like I did, then you will turn out sub-human. fuck my fucking life. should I go ER? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

from 16-19 i went to the gym 5 days a week and would stick to a strict diet i didn't grow a single inch past 5'4 and my dick has not grown since i was in kindergarten so stfu

The "if I did things differently" is a classic incel cope.

Truth: None of that had any affect on your phenotype or cranial structure (which accounts for 90% of attractiveness)

from 16-19 i went to the gym 5 days a week and would stick to a strict diet i didn't grow a single inch past 5'4 and my dick has not grown since i was in kindergarten so stfu

at age 16, puberty is over. u fkin idiot.

you're bluepilled as fuk.

Gigacope. Eating candy and chips can damage your internal health but so can heroin and foids jump on tweaked out rockstar dick all night. It's not going to give you a small dick or a small skull JFL
at age 16, puberty is over. u fkin idiot.

you're bluepilled as fuk.
Yeah, he's SO bluepilled. To really take the blackpill you have to believe drinking Coca-Cola gives you a tiny penis

yeah youre lifestyle going through puberty makes or breaks you. i got jack shit sleep and my diet was trash + no exercise is what exacerbated my manletism. then again my wasteman brother was pretty much the same and grew to like 6'0. eat your broccoli frens

Gigacope. Eating candy and chips can damage your internal health but so can heroin and foids jump on tweaked out rockstar dick all night. It's not going to give you a small dick or a small skull JFL

how the fuk am I coping, you fkin retârd? I'm literally doing the opposite of cope.

why does every anorexic dude have the same features? they're all small-skulled, small-framed twînks.

it's not a coincedence. it's because of bad lifestyle.

it's been said lifestyle is 40% while genetics is 60%. 40% is a shîtload and will have a big effect.

The "if I did things differently" is a classic incel cope.

Truth: None of that had any affect on your phenotype or cranial structure (which accounts for 90% of attractiveness)

patient04.jpg

General Dentist. 2010 Jan-Feb;58(1):18-25; quiz 26-7, 79-80.
Mouth breathing: adverse effects on facial growth, health, academics, and behavior.

lol u seem low iq. Height is 95% determined by genes. unless you're malnourished whether u do exercise or not and eat carefully or not won't have a big impact. Bill gates' dad's height was 6ft 7, bill gates himself was 5ft 9. Your growth most likely wasn't stunted xd.

Last edited:
lol u seem low iq. Height is 95% determined by genes. unless you're malnourished whether u do exercise or not and eat carefully or not won't have a big impact. Bill gates' dad's height was 6ft 7, bill gates himself was 5ft 9. Your growth most likely wasn't stunted xd.

didn't u read the thread, u fkin idîot?

I was beyond malnourished.

lol u seem low iq. Height is 95% determined by genes. unless you're malnourished whether u do exercise or not and eat carefully or not won't have a big impact. Bill gates' height was 6ft 7, bill gates himself was 5ft 9. Your growth most likely wasn't stunted xd.

its considered 60-80% heritable by researchers actually. Why such a discrepancy? oh well mostly because they're full of shit as usual and playing the scientific game of throwing shit at a wall and seeing what sticks. pls i hope no one attempts to replicate my novel bullshit! career advancement!!

genetic explanations fail to adequately explain the rapidly increasing human height around the globe in the span of just a few generations. the only remaining explanations are environmental. I myself am dubious of "improved nutrition" since its been demonstrated time and time again that nutritional quality of food has actually gotten worse, at least in so far as vegetables are concerned, but clearly genetic explanations are just not cutting it, either that or our understanding of genetics is totally flawed in the sense that Lamarck is laughing in his grave and everyone in the scientific community is going to wear egg on their face for decades.

how the fuk am I coping, you fkin retârd? I'm literally doing the opposite of cope.

why does every anorexic dude have the same features? they're all small-skulled, small-framed twînks.

it's been said lifestyle is 40% while genetics is 60%. 40% is a shîtload and will have a big effect.
Anorexia is a mental disorder that is predetermined by genetic factors. You're digging yourself deeper into your Marianas Trench tier IQ hole

Lol, living like a fucking idiot and then expecting sympathy from people who have tried way harder and ended up way worse just because of their genes. Augustcel tier.

Why such a discrepancy? oh well mostly because they're full of shit as usual and playing the scientific game of throwing shit at a wall and seeing what
its considered 60-80% heritable by researchers actually. Why such a discrepancy? oh well mostly because they're full of shit as usual and playing the scientific game of throwing shit at a wall and seeing what sticks. pls i hope no one attempts to replicate my novel bullshit! career advancement!!

genetic explanations fail to adequately explain the rapidly increasing human height around the globe in the span of just a few generations. the only remaining explanations are environmental. I myself am dubious of "improved nutrition" since its been demonstrated time and time again that nutritional quality of food has actually gotten worse, at least in so far as vegetables are concerned, but clearly genetic explanations are just not cutting it, either that or our understanding of genetics is totally flawed in the sense that Lamarck is laughing in his grave and everyone in the scientific community is going to wear egg on their face for decades.

if I recall correctly 60-80% of the DEVIATION from the average is caused by genetics. If you are 6ft, the 3 extra inches compared to ppl who are 5ft 9 would come mostly from genetics, like 1.8-2.4 inches.

I do believe nutrition has helped increase the human height, but only to a certain point. nowadays there are no famines in developed countries and ppl can get meat very easily. i still think natural selection has helped to the human height in countries like germany or the netherlands. average height there is 6ft and even 6ft1 in some cities. in some towns of the netherlands average height can get to like 6ft 2. thing is: in the 1600s and 1700s average height in the netherlands was pretty shitty and pretty much the same as other european countries and less than America. Now they're like 3 inches above american height, and neither of those countries is malnourished or anything. I'm quite sure women can raise a country's height if they only choose to mate with tall guys and let the short guys rot. Not saying it has happened but it could be that

Cope, I’m anorexic and still have a large skull and frame. It’s all your genetics, so don’t feel too bad about it. There’s most likely nothing you could’ve done.