Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Absolutely nothing at all ages you worse than male pattern balding

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
Alcoholism, smoking, drug use, extreme tanning - none of that shit even comes CLOSE to being as destructive to looks as male pattern baldness. And guess what? There's basically nothing you can do about it. You can risk destroying your sex drive permanently for the chance of finasteride working, and even then that'll only really save your crown and most of your hair, but not your hairline, which is by far the most important thing anyway.

It is legitimately the most looks destroying thing, particularly thinning hair at the front, what the fuck. Why does this shit still exist in 2020. Say that year. TWENTY TWENTY. And male hair loss STILL exists.

Fuck everything.

I'm 17 and I've started balding JFL

"If you are balding in teenager age, then it's really really over. Go ER or go roping it's over for you"
-Hamudi
Really? Fuark

I started at 18 but it actually started properly thinning (as in beyond the receded temples) when I was like 22. Parents legit deserved to be sued. It's fucking torture.

Makes you look 10-15 years older