Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Absolutely crushed normies on overwatch.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Mained reaper and got a 10 kill streak.
Adding his ability to gain health with every hit on an enemy has made him a beast.

>mained reaper

Kill urself

Kointo said:
You're one of those people?

I don't even play the game anymore but reaper was the hero that irked me personally

Crustaciouse said:
Every other character is trash.

Can't lie that's true

Do you ever have stretches of time where you just suck at whatever game it is you're playing?

Like the past two weeks I was averaging over a 3.5 K/D in CoD, now the past couple of days my aim is terrible and my situational awareness is gone.

Themisterpepsi said:
I don't even play the game anymore but reaper was the hero that irked me personally

I'm talking about the people that autisticly screech "waahh why you playin Hanzo, imma throw the match waahh!"

QuantumDummy said:
Do you ever have stretches of time where you just suck at whatever game it is you're playing?

Like the past two weeks I was averaging over a 3.5 K/D in CoD, now the past couple of days my aim is terrible and my situational awareness is gone.

Yeah what usually happens is I quite the game for a week out of rage and then start playing again.

QuantumDummy said:

Which cod?

Kointo said:
I'm talking about the people that autisticly screech "waahh why you playin Hanzo, imma throw the match waahh!"

I was friends with one of those guys on xbox jesus he was fucking annoying all he did was complain about every hero that killed him saying how they're broken
(Definitely zenyatta)

He mained reaper

QuantumDummy said:
Xbox One.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80kDRoso_X8[/video]

I play my games on ps3 and ps4.

Kointo said:

I used to have a PS1 but the controller always felt too small for me.

I'm GM on overwatch.

If your tracking is solid, RH is probably the best solo carry hero in the game

Kointo said:

>ps3 and 4
>not ps2

weak

also those moba shooters are pure rage fuel. I hate having unfair chances.