Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Absolutely brutal job interview

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
Had a job interview today in person, they were happy with my online application (Used chatgpt to make my CV somewhat alright).

The job requires very little skill except that you have to be social/out going/approachable. Obviously I was doomed from the start.

in person it went straight to hell, I had the worst luck with the fact that my interviewer was a hot Stacey, an 8 which is very high in regards to my ranking. She was completely cold from the start and obviously despised me, fuck I now wish so much that I had been drunk during the interview, would have done so much better, no nervousness, hate or anxiety. Instead all of my speech problems amplified by 100 times, I couldn't answer questions without thinking it through but she kept skipping questions when I didn't answer directly so I had no time to answer.

At the start I tried to keep some level of eye contact with her, but I immediately noticed that within a couple of seconds she would completely look away from me, when she regained eye contact with me I would imitate her behavior by looking away.

I sometimes tested her by saying things like "I'm usually very calm/not stressed, unlike what you may think of me in this interview" in playful/nonchalant way, just to see if she was able to put on a smile, even a fake smile or just reassure me in some way that it's okay. But nothing, I'm starting to think females aren't able to show any positive emotions or sense of understanding unless it's for chads/pretty boys.

Within 1 minute of the interview when I had a hard time answering questions, and was stressed cause of her judgementalness, I started fidling with things, covering my face with my hands etc...

I'm not applying for another job, fuck that. I rather looksmax/speechmax/skillsmax for a year even if it means I will have no money and probably be starving sometimes.

Last edited:
i wouldnt hire you either because off your GrAYcel status

Even wageslaving becomes harder and harder these days.

Fuck.

Strong first post

You sound like @Intellectual ngl

I sometimes tested her by saying things like "I'm usually very calm/not stressed, unlike what you may think of me in this interview" in playful/nonchalant way, just to see if she was able to put on a smile, even a fake smile or just reassure me in some way that it's okay. But nothing, I'm starting to think females aren't able to show any positive emotions or sense of understanding unless it's for chads/pretty boys.
Classic foid/normie bullying tactic. Make sure to give that business a bad review when you inevitably don't get the job, just make up some shit

This is how it is they want you to be well spoken and somehow extroverted and funny in some boriny interview where you're asked the most generic questions. Fuck them i love jobs which say, can you start next week?

So, why do we allow females to decide about this stuff again? I mean in theory i could smash and destroy about any regular foid i come across irl. We should be the ones that call the shots, foids should absolutely never.

So, why do we allow females to decide about this stuff again? I mean in theory i could smash and destroy about any regular foid i come across irl. We should be the ones that call the shots, foids should absolutely never.
I have had experiences with a dozen foids in multiple different professions who have abused their power, not done their job properly and treated me like trash. Foids need to be banned from all professions that require empathy or intelligence.

I have had experiences with a dozen foids in multiple different professions who have abused their power, not done their job properly and treated me like trash. Foids need to be banned from all professions that require empathy or intelligence.

I'm usually very calm/not stressed, unlike what you may think of me in this interview
FlawlessMeagerCaracal size restricted

If it was highly social, then why the hell apply???

Get neetbux. Fuck those picky snobs.