Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal ABSOLUTELY brutal job interview (manlets GTFIH)

Shoulda beat his ass

Yeah. But I have retarded repulsive looks.
Relatable

I went to a job interview today.
It was an auditing firm, and the owners are all my father's friends because he worked in auditing himself and was friends with these guys for years.
So I went there expecting that they're gonna be all friendly and cut me some slack and stuff but no. It went pretty bad. The interviewer guy(my father's friend) was pretty formal and he said they don't really hire people this time of year because it's the start of the fiscal year and that they actually lay people off at this time because they don't have much work to do.
He also said they can't really take in someone without a job experience and that they don't have internship or "learning as you work" stuff. He said "you're either an employee or not, we don't have interns".
He gave me some forms and shit and asked me questions, a lot of which I couldn't answer because I don't know shit. I got my degree 10 years ago.
Overall it went like shit.

But that's not the actual blackpill here. Here's the real blackpill:
One of the first things the guy said was "why are you so small?". I think it was like the 3rd sentence he said. Like he literally fucking said it. And then asked how old I was. He brought it up MULTIPLE TIMES. He even asked if I had any disability which has made me small and I said no. He literally said "you look like a kid, if someone sees you they'll think you're a kid but you say you're 30". I swear to God those were exactly his words. He also said "how much do you weigh? 45 kilos?" and then chuckled.
Then the CEO came around (who also knew my father) and the interviewer was like "this is Mr. xxxx 's son. He's very small but he's actually his oldest son. Well God has created him this way."

And that's how my day has gone so far.
Sorry u had to go through all that bro

Brutal, I feel your pain. With me I think that I look intimidating, outlandish, menacing, or just weird, so people always perceive me as strange and creepy, in some ways, I am both but nobody bothers to get to know the other portions of me, they just see outward physical appearances only. Everywhere I go people look at me as a freak of nature and often enough I feel as such myself. :feelsUgh:
:feelsbadman:

if you don't go ER against him in minecraft,you are not qualified as a man
tbh

This is truly fucked up. I hope I don't encounter a similar shit like this on a job interview. Otherwise it would be really over for me if I can't get a job since I live in third world which means it is harder to NEETmaxx. :feelsrope:
:feelsrope:

I fucking knew it the moment i started reading your thread.
Brutal straight forwardness like that is so arabic @gymletethnicel
just nuke the middle east already

5'4 in the Middle East shouldn't be considered too short.

Do you have a scrawny frame and short height? Perhaps that's why they had that such an impression
about you.
I am short and have a small frame. Exactly like a child. Only my face would give away I'm not a child.
Even my voice is childish. Literally everyone on the phone calls me "maam".

Shoulda beat his ass
I want the job. I'd take even more shit tbh if it means I get a job.

Sorry u had to go through all that bro

Maybe you should make your own business OP.
I have faced a lot of discrimination in job interviews as well, because I am 1,60m and weight 45kg.
I am physically unable to do any work that requires physical labor.
A job is more stable and less stressful than having your own business.
You know you have a monthly income and insurance, etc.

Maybe you should make your own business OP.
I have faced a lot of discrimination in job interviews as well, because I am 1,60m and weight 45kg.
I am physically unable to do any work that requires physical labor.
I hope that you one day ascend with a tall woman :feelsohh:

I went to a job interview today.
It was an auditing firm, and the owners are all my father's friends because he worked in auditing himself and was friends with these guys for years.
So I went there expecting that they're gonna be all friendly and cut me some slack and stuff but no. It went pretty bad. The interviewer guy(my father's friend) was pretty formal and he said they don't really hire people this time of year because it's the start of the fiscal year and that they actually lay people off at this time because they don't have much work to do.
He also said they can't really take in someone without a job experience and that they don't have internship or "learning as you work" stuff. He said "you're either an employee or not, we don't have interns".
He gave me some forms and shit and asked me questions, a lot of which I couldn't answer because I don't know shit. I got my degree 10 years ago.
Overall it went like shit.

But that's not the actual blackpill here. Here's the real blackpill:
One of the first things the guy said was "why are you so small?". I think it was like the 3rd sentence he said. Like he literally fucking said it. And then asked how old I was. He brought it up MULTIPLE TIMES. He even asked if I had any disability which has made me small and I said no. He literally said "you look like a kid, if someone sees you they'll think you're a kid but you say you're 30". I swear to God those were exactly his words. He also said "how much do you weigh? 45 kilos?" and then chuckled.
Then the CEO came around (who also knew my father) and the interviewer was like "this is Mr. xxxx 's son. He's very small but he's actually his oldest son. Well God has created him this way."

And that's how my day has gone so far.
What you have done during those 10 years?
I have a close friend who also signed up on this forum a few weeks ago and he’ll be our intermediary
Why can't you send them yourself? What?

Last edited:
That's brutal, man.
Meanwhile IT idiots: "[UWSL]Nobody pays attention to your height and frame. It's all in your head[/UWSL], stupid inkel!" :foidSoy: Fucking retards.

What you have done during those 10 years?
LDAR but I can't tell them that.

That's brutal, man.
Meanwhile IT idiots: "[UWSL]Nobody pays attention to your height and frame. It's all in your head[/UWSL], stupid inkel!" :foidSoy: Fucking retards.
Looks is everything.

What country are you in? (or region at least, if you don't want to say the exact country)
Middle east.

Sorry this happened to you.

I was studying for a few years but quit. I told them that. I also lied and said I did freelance programming jobs.
Was that studying also a lie? Did they ask for proof of those? Here, if I lie, it simply does not work, they demand certificates that you have actually worked where you say you have worked and also recommendators are absolutely needed and asked. They will call those. I have like you, a lost decade and no prospects of ever getting normal work any more. Also, my dad is also long-time unemployed, so no help from that way also.

Was that studying also a lie? Did they ask for proof of those? Here, if I lie, it simply does not work, they demand certificates that you have actually worked where you say you have worked and also recommendators are absolutely needed and asked. They will call those.
I did actually study and quit. They didn't ask for proof tho, guess they didn't care since I had quit and didn't have the degree.

I have like you, a lost decade and no prospects of ever getting normal work any more. Also, my dad is also long-time unemployed, so no help from that way also.
Sorry :feelsbadman:

We manlets are relegated to a life of humiliation, emasculation and bullying. Offering us euthanasia is an act of mercy:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Only a manlet knows what it's like to go through these little humiliations every single day, coming from all sides and from all people.

We manlets are relegated to a life of humiliation, emasculation and bullying. Offering us euthanasia is an act of mercy:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Only a manlet knows what it's like to go through these little humiliations every single day, coming from all sides and from all people.

Genuine ER fuel.

Lol I went to another one today and the guy also mentioned how small I am.
JFL they can't even stop themselves from mentioning it.
This guy was really professional unlike that other fuckface but he still mentioned it.
:feelskek::feelsrope::feelskek::feelsrope:

5’4 isn’t even abnormally short tho. No one has ever made fun of my height irl or asked me such questions
Mans gotta cope. 5'4 is spontaneous roping tier height

Holy fuck, you are a truecel, I am sorry God fucked you so bad.

5’4 isn’t even abnormally short tho. No one has ever made fun of my height irl or asked me such questions
Tbh this is true. But if someone where to say something like that my face like what happened with op. I guarantee you I'd be nice and play along. Then the moment they see my steel bat and I start beating them in the fucking testicles and shins. I'll tell them the "alpha midget fucking won tallybitch" :feelsbaton: your fucking DNA GETS KICKED OUT OF MY FUCKING UNIverse and then I crush his testicles forcefully with my fucking rocket shoes so damn hard his evaporating DNA baby batter will scream for mercy as I FUCKING NEGAN AM BACK AND BETTER BABY:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::reeeeee::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels:
walking dead hit GIF
The Walking Dead Easy Peasy GIF

Tbh this is true. But if someone where to say something like that my face like what happened with op. I guarantee you I'd be nice and play along. Then the moment they see my steel bat and I start beating them in the fucking testicles and shins. I'll tell them the "alpha midget fucking won tallybitch" :feelsbaton: your fucking DNA GETS KICKED OUT OF MY FUCKING UNIverse and then I crush his testicles forcefully with my fucking rocket shoes so damn hard his evaporating DNA baby batter will scream for mercy as I FUCKING NEGAN AM BACK AND BETTER BABY:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::reeeeee::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels:
walking dead hit GIF
The Walking Dead Easy Peasy GIF
High E