Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal ABSOLUTELY brutal job interview (manlets GTFIH)

incelerated

incelerated

It's all about luck, not looks
★★★★★
I went to a job interview today.
It was an auditing firm, and the owners are all my father's friends because he worked in auditing himself and was friends with these guys for years.
So I went there expecting that they're gonna be all friendly and cut me some slack and stuff but no. It went pretty bad. The interviewer guy(my father's friend) was pretty formal and he said they don't really hire people this time of year because it's the start of the fiscal year and that they actually lay people off at this time because they don't have much work to do.
He also said they can't really take in someone without a job experience and that they don't have internship or "learning as you work" stuff. He said "you're either an employee or not, we don't have interns".
He gave me some forms and shit and asked me questions, a lot of which I couldn't answer because I don't know shit. I got my degree 10 years ago.
Overall it went like shit.

But that's not the actual blackpill here. Here's the real blackpill:
One of the first things the guy said was "why are you so small?". I think it was like the 3rd sentence he said. Like he literally fucking said it. And then asked how old I was. He brought it up MULTIPLE TIMES. He even asked if I had any disability which has made me small and I said no. He literally said "you look like a kid, if someone sees you they'll think you're a kid but you say you're 30". I swear to God those were exactly his words. He also said "how much do you weigh? 45 kilos?" and then chuckled.
Then the CEO came around (who also knew my father) and the interviewer was like "this is Mr. xxxx 's son. He's very small but he's actually his oldest son. Well God has created him this way."

And that's how my day has gone so far.

Last edited:
lmao that's so outlandish that almost makes me want to say larp but I believe it.
You have full right to go ER after getting treated like that

lmao that's so outlandish that almost makes me want to say larp but I believe it.
Those were his exact words.

5’4 isn’t even abnormally short tho. No one has ever made fun of my height irl or asked me such questions

Brutal, he couldn't ignore the fact that you're manlet and gave the job to chad.

Oh I forgot to mention, he said "how much do you weigh? 45 kilos?" and then chuckled.

5’4 isn’t even abnormally short tho. No one has ever made fun of my height irl or asked me such questions
I've seen your hands, they are man hands. You might be short but you're not a kid-level manlet.

Brutal, he couldn't ignore the fact that you're manlet and gave the job to chad.
Not only couldn't ignore but apparently he couldn't even stop himself from mentioning it like 6 times.

I've seen your hands, they are man hands. You might be short but you're not a kid-level manlet.
6B874093 C4B4 4B7B 91A9 B9EC3C0138D4

These are man hands?:waitwhat:

5'4" is very short for a man in the west.

I don't wanna start a "who has it worse". I've not seen you maybe you're really small maybe you aren't. I'm not really in a mood to care right now.
It was brutal remembering what he said to me.
I was pretty anxious there I guess my mind ignored the gravity of his insults. But now reviewing what he said to me is breaking me.

I don't wanna start a "who has it worse". I've not seen you maybe you're really small maybe you aren't. I'm not really in a mood to care right now.
It was brutal remembering what he said to me.
I was pretty anxious there I guess my mind ignored the gravity of his insults. But now reviewing what he said to me is breaking me.
Where do you live?

Extremely brutal brocel. I’m sorry that you had to deal with those ruthless normalfags :feels:.

I am a framelet but not short like you. I already get treated like shit for weighing less that fucking paper, I couldn’t imagine how hard it is for you.

Where do you live?
Middle east.

Extremely brutal brocel. I’m sorry that you had to deal with those ruthless normalfags :feels:.

I am a framelet but not short like you. I already get treated like shit for weighing less that fucking paper, I couldn’t imagine how hard it is for you.
Thanks brocel. It was indeed brutal.

You are coping big time. Are you a boomer?

Sorry brocel he disrespected you so much, everyone humiliate short guys. He could simply say "Sorry we are not hiring anyone for the moment" He didnt need to be a complete dick, where did the common courtesy disappeared?

In the corporate environment, people will mock you and try to play games with you every day, it's common

place demolition charges and bring down the building

One of the first things the guy said was "why are you so small?". I think it was like the 3rd sentence he said. Like he literally fucking said it. And then asked how old I was. He brought it up MULTIPLE TIMES. He even asked if I had any disability which has made me small and I said no. He literally said "you look like a kid, if someone sees you they'll think you're a kid but you say you're 30". I swear to God those were exactly his words. He also said "how much do you weigh? 45 kilos?" and then chuckled.
erpills me :feelsree::fuk:
Your dad's "friend" sounds like a top grade asshole who thinks he is the shit for wagecucking at his stupid company.

View attachment 473726

Real alien lanklet hours
logi :feelzez:

I went to a job interview today.
It was an auditing firm, and the owners are all my father's friends because he worked in auditing himself and was friends with these guys for years.
So I went there expecting that they're gonna be all friendly and cut me some slack and stuff but no. It went pretty bad. The interviewer guy(my father's friend) was pretty formal and he said they don't really hire people this time of year because it's the start of the fiscal year and that they actually lay people off at this time because they don't have much work to do.
He also said they can't really take in someone without a job experience and that they don't have internship or "learning as you work" stuff. He said "you're either an employee or not, we don't have interns".
He gave me some forms and shit and asked me questions, a lot of which I couldn't answer because I don't know shit. I got my degree 10 years ago.
Overall it went like shit.

But that's not the actual blackpill here. Here's the real blackpill:
Then the CEO came around (who also knew my father) and the interviewer was like "this is Mr. xxxx 's son. He's very small but he's actually his oldest son. Well God has created him this way."

And that's how my day has gone so far.
Brutal, I feel your pain. With me I think that I look intimidating, outlandish, menacing, or just weird, so people always perceive me as strange and creepy, in some ways, I am both but nobody bothers to get to know the other portions of me, they just see outward physical appearances only. Everywhere I go people look at me as a freak of nature and often enough I feel as such myself. :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
Brutal. Have some :heart: to cope brother.

I don't think those questions are even legal! I'd report the fucker

Job interviews suck. Also, motherfuckers don't give a shit.

which country was this in?

if you don't go ER against him in minecraft,you are not qualified as a man

Imagine if the interviewer was female.

Wanna trade your height for my schizo ? Im 174 cm. Not that bad of a deal, is it ?

This is truly fucked up. I hope I don't encounter a similar shit like this on a job interview. Otherwise it would be really over for me if I can't get a job since I live in third world which means it is harder to NEETmaxx. :feelsrope:

Middle east.
I fucking knew it the moment i started reading your thread.
Brutal straight forwardness like that is so arabic @gymletethnicel

5'4 in the Middle East shouldn't be considered too short.

Do you have a scrawny frame and short height? Perhaps that's why they had that such an impression
about you.

Over for richcels