Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Absolutely brutal heightpill

G

GodHatesMe3456

Greycel
I went to the barbers today jfl. When I get there I see an incel looking guy getting his haircut. He had an extremely chubby face. Guy had no bone in his face. It was that round. I felt bad for him .

A Stacy during that time walks in and start going on her phone.

The chubbycel gets up from the chair and he is something like 6ft 5. Guy is massive. The Stacy legit starts eyefucking him jfl. Doing the things with the lips and everything if it wasn't for his height he would have 10k posts here

Height>face if you are tall enough

Brutal experience, im sorry you had to go through that

I went to the barbers today jfl. When I get there I see an incel looking guy getting his haircut. He had an extremely chubby face. Guy had no bone in his face. It was that round. I felt bad for him .

The chubbycel gets up from the chair and he is something like 6ft 5. Guy is massive. The Stacy legit starts eyefucking him jfl. Doing the things with the lips and everything if it wasn't for his height he would have 10k posts here

What do you mean by "the things with the lips"?

Fake. you must be another manlet trying to prove height is everything

What do you mean by "the things with the lips"?
The whole thing with biting lips. She looked at him up and down as soon as he stood up and couldn't take her eyes off

The whole thing with biting lips. She looked at him up and down as soon as he stood up and couldn't take her eyes off
I wonder why that isn't considered creepy, whereas if a man did that to a woman it would be "harassment".

Brutal truth. Tallcels who are in the 4 range that use this site need to GTFO.

fake story

face > height

I wonder why that isn't considered creepy, whereas if a man did that to a woman it would be "harassment".
You make an excellent point.