Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Absolutely brutal first rejection pill?

L

Lucky0304

Greycel
Before people start begging for my crucifixion, I've used this site since 2022. I've just been on a break.

I'm 20 years old, never tried to ask a girl for her number before (social anxiety). However a couple of weeks ago I asked a girl from work for her number (she looks very average but she fits my taste, I think she's cute, hot). I bassicaly went to work and about 2 hours before the work day was finished I sat down somewhere private and to prepare myself I drank some beers and vodka. Then I went to her work station and interupted her and told her that I needed to talk to her in private. She agreed and went with me. I couldn't hold eye contact for more then a second and I was kinda slurring and my speech impediment kicked in a bit, told her since I wasn't getting a workcontract or promise of getting paid I will pobably quit. I had only known her for 1 day, she was a couple of years older than me and she made it very clear that she wasn't intrested in dating. After that I bassicaly said I just wanted her number to hang out someday in a "friendlike way".

Anyway she gave me a number that looked extremely fake, due to the diggit patterns. Also went back a minute later to ask if she wanted to hang out after work, she said that she was busy... Anyway long story short a couple of days later I learned it was her actual number. I did not contact her for approximately 10 days after that. eventually I wrote to her while being pretty drunk. told her that I understand if she doesn't want to respond due to the emberassing way I acted, also told her that I thought she was the hottest girl at work and that I was going on vacation and wanted to hangout with her someday before that, she said that she was busy... she also responded with that I'm a very brave and nice guy and that I shouldn't be emberassed and that she would gladly meet up for a coffee later in the future...

Opps wasnt done writing. Pls dont kill me.

Wrote another emberassing message to her two days ago during night time, like real emberassing. She still responded but is there no hope? Wrote to her right before writing this.

Also in her latest message she made it seem like I was a teenager, kinda weird since I've already tpld her my age.

Last edited:

My first rejection was with around 9 or 10 years old and ended with the foid crying after i confessed my feelings to her

she also responded with that I'm a very brave and nice guy and that I shouldn't be emberassed and that she would gladly meet up for a coffee later in the future...
'absolutely brutal'

'absolutely brutal'
The foid is just playing carrot on stick with OP. If a foid is really interested in you, she WILL find time for you and not make excuses like muh i have no time. At best she is seeing him as a new, potential orbiter

The foid is just playing carrot on stick with OP. If a foid is really interested in you, she WILL find time for you and not make excuses like muh i have no time. At best she is seeing him as a new, potential orbiter
sure but OP's approach to her sounds quite weird, and if she's put up with this multiple times then he's probably a normie at worst

plus it's a GrAY so probably fakecel

sure but OP's approach to her sounds quite weird, and if she's put up with this multiple times then he's probably a normie at worst

plus it's a GrAY so probably fakecel
I agree with the first part, everytime she responds (which usually takes a day or two) I'm incredibly suprised. The drunk messages I send are not wellthoughtout and very long, I heavily regret everything I've typed. She also uses cute emojis and heart emojis when responding. It's kinda weird. She also writes respones in a very nice way which makes me heavily confused.

She also uses cute emojis and heart emojis when responding. It's kinda weird. She also writes respones in a very nice way which makes me heavily confused.
Doesn't mean anything

Recently got ghosted by this girl from uni. Fucking sucks

After that I bassicaly said I just wanted her number to hang out someday in a "friendlike way"
:feelspuke: fuck off nigger if you can learn just 1 thing from blackpill and shit its don't be a cuck... this shit is disgusting to read

:feelspuke: fuck off nigger if you can learn just 1 thing from blackpill and shit its don't be a cuck... this shit is disgusting to read
My guy, it's a start. A part of a bigger plan. I don't mean everything I say. What's better: a tiny oppertunity to take advantage of or nothing?

just have a bigger plan theory... i cannot describe how over it is for you boyo.... but everyone must learn from himself it seems
It only just begun. Most likely not regarding being with foids but with everything else I will fix it perfectly.