Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Absolutely brain dead post on fstdt complains that incels complaining about men losing their rights is sexist and wingnuttery

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
DCL3Q9.0.0.0K
TheKingOfRhye
What rights have men lost in the last 15 years????

The right to due process and not being considered guilty before innocent when accused of harassment (#metoo and witch hunts by social media mobs ring a bell?)

The right to complain about issues that face men like military conscription without being labeled as incels and rightwing extremists?
"Others take on a slightly different but equally misogynistic flavour, such as the sentiment of how military conscription sets men back in their career whilst self-serving and career-minded women are given a step ahead to advance in life. This sense of male victimhood is something which is universal and could find resonance and manifest violently in an Asian context through something that might look like Incel violence."

The right to voice opinions skeptical of men sacrificing their lives to save women without being condemned as hate groups?
B6B4FW3
Spacewyrm

The right to be abusive misogynist assholes without any fear at all of repercussions?

Expressing opinions about women online that are considered distasteful is not the same as abuse and you make a mockery of victims that have actually faced physical and emotional abuse by equating it to this.

WB3PDS3
Mathius_dragoon
Ironic that they don't notice that they are the psychopaths.
"No it can't be that there are psychopaths emboldened to go after incels and low status ugly men now that society has shown incels are an easy target to bully! It's the incels suggesting this could be a possibility that are the real psychopaths!"

There is nothing ironic here except your victim blaming.

Last edited:

The right to due process and not being considered guilty before innocent when accused of harassment (#metoo and witch hunts by social media mobs ring a bell?)

The right to complain about issues that face men like military conscription without being labeled as incels and rightwing extremists?
"Others take on a slightly different but equally misogynistic flavour, such as the sentiment of how military conscription sets men back in their career whilst self-serving and career-minded women are given a step ahead to advance in life. This sense of male victimhood is something which is universal and could find resonance and manifest violently in an Asian context through something that might look like Incel violence."

The right to voice opinions skeptical of men sacrificing their lives to save women without being condemned as hate groups?

Expressing opinions about women online that are considered distasteful is not the same as abuse and you make a mockery of victims that have actually faced physical and emotional abuse by equating it to this.

"No it can't be that there are psychopaths emboldened to go after incels and low status ugly men now that society has shown incels are an easy target to bully! It's the incels suggesting this could be a possibility that are the real psychopaths!"

Calling us psychopaths, toxic, basement dwellers, misogynists, etc are all just terms used to justify irrational hatred and ignore the bigger problem.

Granted there are some degenerate and shitty people here who deserve to be an incel, but there are retards in every group or movement. They use these retards as the face of incels.

Every single male issue is downplayed by both men and women and made out to be either a joke or some crime against women.

9G4KPX3
Why?

Incel rant generator.
Just ignore any premises theory. Everything I don't like is incel.

Calling us psychopaths, toxic, basement dwellers, misogynists, etc are all just terms used to justify irrational hatred and ignore the bigger problem.

Granted there are some degenerate and shitty people here who deserve to be an incel, but there are retards in every group or movement. They use these retards as the face of incels.

Every single male issue is downplayed by both men and women and made out to be either a joke or some crime against women.

View attachment 384264
And even more it shows how incels has become a one size fits all insult toward anyone that complains about issues facing men.

Where is the sexism?
Acknowledging that women gained more rights after each world war?

This just shows how desperate these people have become that even stating these things is considered sexist.

Last edited:

There is no reaching normies. We’re crazy to them now but at some point in the future they’ll realize we’re actually very much right

There is no reaching normies. We’re crazy to them now but at some point in the future they’ll realize we’re actually very much right
Have you noticed these kind of people are getting more and more open with labeling everything they don't like as incel including now bringing up and discussing how world wars have and would affect men? It's really disgusting.

I’ve encountered these stupid fucks before.

It’s absolutely infuriating that these dumb fucks have setup a website that seemingly declares everyone that disagrees with them a fundamentalist Christ tard or religion tard in general when that simply is not the case.

The Falling Down character William Foster played by Michael Douglas comes to mind when I think of these idiots, especially the part where he says to the guy he deems a “sick asshole” who I deem the perfect stand in for the fstdt crowd that “he’s just disagreeing with him and that in America we have the freedom of speech, the right to disagree” after said sick asshole questions Foster on who he thinks he is.

View: https://youtu.be/ti7ZII6vZhU

Honestly these shitheads deserve a Biden/Harris presidency but what I want the most for these libtarded SJW fucks is for the blue states that they live in to go even more openly communist and what I mean by that is locking them in each of the blue states that each of them live in so they have to suffer the consequences of their belief system for once.

They should not be allowed to escape to freedom loving states like Texas and escape their rightful punishment for believing in stupid thoroughly discredited commie bullshit nor should they be allowed to ruin freedom loving red states by becoming so numerous in them by leaving the states that they ruined prior that they will eventually ruin the red state that they moved to as well by voting in more communist Demorats and their communist policies.

Keep those fucks locked down forever in the shithole blue failed states of their own making I say.

View: https://youtu.be/jnpE-hGNVj8

I’ve encountered these stupid fucks before.

It’s absolutely infuriating that these dumb fucks have setup a website that seemingly declares everyone that disagrees with them a fundamentalist Christ tard or religion tard in general when that simply is not the case.
True. When you somehow equate people complaining about men's rights to fundamentalists Christians it makes no sense.
Fundamentalists Christians tend to be traditionalists that believe that as long as men are strong things will work out and that there is no point talking about issues facing men.
The Falling Down character William Foster played by Michael Douglas comes to mind when I think of these idiots, especially the part where he says to the guy he deems a “sick asshole” who I deem the perfect stand in for the fstdt crowd that “he’s just disagreeing with him and that in America we have the freedom of speech, the right to disagree” after said sick asshole questions Foster on who he thinks he is.

View: https://youtu.be/ti7ZII6vZhU

Honestly these shitheads deserve a Biden/Harris presidency but what I want the most for these libtarded SJW fucks is for the blue states that they live in to go even more openly communist and what I mean by that is locking them in each of the blue states that each of them live in so they have to suffer the consequences of their belief system for once.

They should not be allowed to escape to freedom loving states like Texas and escape their rightful punishment for believing in stupid thoroughly discredited commie bullshit nor should they be allowed to ruin freedom loving red states by becoming so numerous in them by leaving the states that they ruined prior that they will eventually ruin the red state that they moved to as well by voting in more communist Demorats and their communist policies.

Keep those fucks locked down forever in the shithole blue failed states of their own making I say.

View: https://youtu.be/jnpE-hGNVj8

To be fair a lot of these people don't all live in blue cities or in the US. As matter of fact a lot of democrats in red states tend to be just as zealous as democrats in blue cities and states if not more so to make up for the fact that they think they are in 'enemy' territory. Also a lot of them were born and raised with these kinds of views and did not all move there from blue states.
America is a polarizing nation yeah but it's still not reached the point where it's solidly split between all republicans in red states and all democrats in blue states.

Last edited:
DTG5JS$.0.0.K
KeithInc.
"Meanwhile the idea that men would be conscripted against their will being acceptable only grew more and more established."

Uh, no. Men owing military service has a long history. Only since Nam have we really seen much questioning of that as az basic truism.

You're never going to isolate grest truths if you're not going to actually familiarize yourself with the history you're explaining.
"Men owing military service has a long history."
So according to your lot incels aren't entitled to anything by society but society is entitled to them sacrificing their lives for it? :feelsclown: hypocrite.

"long history"

"Conscription, sometimes called the draft, is the mandatory enlistment of people in a national service, most often a military service. Conscription dates back to antiquity and it continues in some countries to the present day under various names. The modern system of near-universal national conscription for young men dates to the French Revolution in the 1790s, where it became the basis of a very large and powerful military. Most European nations later copied the system in peacetime, so that men at a certain age would serve 1–8 years on active duty and then transfer to the reserve force."

"Only since Nam have e really seen much questioning of that as az basic truism."

Just because opposition to conscription from World War I itself wasn't successful doesn't mean there wasn't questioning of it until Vietnam.

And there were riots when a draft was announced during the Civil War showing there was infact questioning of this even as early as the 19th century.

It's you that needs to familiarize yourself with the history of conscription and opposition to it that was present well before the Vietnam War. The opposition to the Vietnam War is only one of the more recent examples of opposition to military conscription.

Last edited:

View attachment 384264

Giga high IQ.

I won't address IT or any of these cucks unless they first address the blackpill.
They can't because it is science, so they are just trolls.

I won't address IT or any of these cucks unless they first address the blackpill.
They can't because it is science, so they are just trolls.
Only on this topic I felt I had to post something.
Really though it shows how far gone these people are that even posting about how war isn't good for incels is considered sexism and being a wingnut.

As a man you can't ever complain about anything, it's a right reserved to women.

As a man you can't ever complain about anything, it's a right reserved to women.
Yeah they wish. It only completely works if you shut up when they tell you to or try to shame you into doing. And even they know that.

Only on this topic I felt I had to post something.
Really though it shows how far gone these people are that even posting about how war isn't good for incels is considered sexism and being a wingnut.
pretty sure it's right wing cucks that say "queenz shouldn't have to fight in wars" :soy: :soy: :soy:
The compromise between the right and left essentially makes it so the left gives all the benefits of progressivism to females, but the right wing cucks make the men all be responsible for all the shit they were traditionally forced to do.

pretty sure it's right wing cucks that say "queenz shouldn't have to fight in wars" :soy: :soy: :soy:
It's both.
I'm pretty sure this is how identity politics leftists view MRAs complaining about conscription
The compromise between the right and left essentially makes it so the left gives all the benefits of progressivism to females, but the right wing cucks make the men all be responsible for all the shit they were traditionally forced to do.
Feminism and traditional conservatism are two sides of the same coin of gynocentrism and favoring women.

Many progressives are less "progressive" in their views toward men and women than they may think and actually mirror a lot of conservative attitudes toward pedastalizing women.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/LeftWingMaleAdvocates/comments/gapnzs/intersectionality_seems_to_suddenly_stop_existing/

It's both.
I'm pretty sure this is how identity politics leftists view MRAs complaining about conscription

Feminism and traditional conservatism are two sides of the same coin of gynocentrism and favoring women.

Many progressives are less "progressive" in their views toward men and women than they may think and actually mirror a lot of conservative attitudes toward pedastalizing women.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/LeftWingMaleAdvocates/comments/gapnzs/intersectionality_seems_to_suddenly_stop_existing/

the first link isn't loading for me.
But yeah, tradcoping cuckservatives and progressives are becoming so influential that they make it sem like you have to choose on or the other. The illusion of choice, they both lead to the cuck shed in the plantation.

It's not like not complaining will get us pussy. Non-chads should complain as much as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back